Cherry Invitations Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cherry Invitations

How would you rate Cherry Invitations?

29 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cherry Invitations in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered all of my wedding invitations from Cherry Invitations. The quality of the invites were amazing and they are delivered so quickly! I will definitely be ordering from them again for my Wedding Table Plan."
"Absolutely beautiful invitations and amazing service, invites were printed and with us within a day of approving the proof. Fantastic service - thank you - would definitely recommend"
"Absolutely loved my cards great price will definitely buy from here again very speedy deliver and great communication X"
MISS SARAH PARNELL
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the product and speed of delivery. Struggled applying discount to the order on web page. Sent email to ask for this to be replied, no responce. Disappointing as I have place three orders with you now. Would like a response and for this to be applied."
"Extremely satisfied with the customer service provided once we had chosen the invites and we were able to make necessary alterations before they were submitted for printing. Excellent quality of paper and superb value for money. The delivery was also very prompt and we are enthusiastic to use your devices again!"
"Ordered the Great Gatsby place card and they looked lovely. Just as they are shown on the website. Will definitely use Cherry Invitations again."
"Good quality invitations, lovely designs, would definitely recommend!!"
"Good quality print and envelope. Great value for money. Quick response and excellent communication."
"When ordering invitations I emailed to say the 20% code didn't work. No reply, tried ringing numerous times no answer. I emailed to say I've bought invitations regardless and would appreciate the differences of the price refunded to me. Still no reply. Disappointing customer service and wouldn't use"
"I recently placed an order for my engagement invitations. The invitation is being advertised as Vintage lace brown. I specifically chose the card because of the lace. So I was very disappointed to find out, once I received the invitations, that there was no external lace layer but the actual card design was a lace design. I wish I had known before placing the order or at least double checked. Communication is however really good. Prompt responses but the actual card was a disappointment."
Naomy Paver
Verified Buyer
"Good service. Helpful staff, very nice product and prompt delivery."
Caitlin Miles
Verified Buyer
"Great quality, exactly what I ordered. The email so you can see the draft invite is a great service. Will use again if I need in the future"
Anita Jennings
Verified Buyer
"We ordered our wedding invites and thank you cards, very pleased with the service, good quality and very efficient."
Rochelle Higginson
Verified Buyer
"Would recommend to anybody fast and affective loved my invites thank you"
Ayanda Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Good service,fast delivery,would recommend"
Sarah Gates
Verified Buyer
"I left everything to the last minute for my wedding - but Cherry Invitations took the stress out of my lack of planning! Their service was friendly, efficient with a very high quality output. Even when there was a last minute change needed - they accommodated. Would highly recommend their service and their products. Thanks, Sarah."
Michaela Donovan
Verified Buyer
"Was very impressed with the services I received from customer services and the quick delivery and the fantastic quality of the invitation. I would 100% order from here again"
Linda Pace
Verified Buyer
"Preview arrived quickly, I then bought the invitation's, they arrived a few days later as described. Good overall service and product"
Claire Howe
Verified Buyer
"I ordered order of service booklets for my upcoming wedding from cherry invitations and I was so impressed woit the service! The booklets look great and will fit in perfectly on my wedding day! The delivery was very quick, I would highly recommend and use again in the future ????"
Beverley Beckett
Verified Buyer
"great communication did exactly what i asked for nothing was to much trouble quality and printing very good quick delivery, very satisified customer"
Cherry Invitations is rated 4.69 based on 29 reviews