Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes

About Cherished Holiday Homes: Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

If your looking to rent a holiday home, Book private holiday rentals and enjoy the advantages of renting directly with the owner.

Choose from our great choice of private holiday lets throughout the UK & build happy memories in a Cherished Holiday Home.

contact@cherishedholidayhomes.co.uk

Holly Park DriveTamerton Foliot

Click Here
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This has been our first year with Cherished Holiday Homes and we are delighted to have been able to advertise our lodge with them. We've had some fab guests and the support we've had from Lesley has been amazing. The owners area on the website is easy to use and it's great to have that direct communication with enquiries and bookings. Thank you Cherished for your brilliant customer service - from the Stapleton family :-)"
Jasmine and Paul, thank you for a wonderful review,
"We stayed at Craig Tara earlier in the year. The caravan was lovely and the owner even met us on our arrival. Would definitely book again."
"Above and beyond service. Ben was knowledgeable and very helpful. thank you."
No problem at all Rose, glad we could help :-)
"Can praise Cherished enough. Lesley was so helpful helping me with my advert x"
"Found it easy to find a caravan holiday directly with the owner. Great selection of caravans on this website."
"I'm a private holiday home owner in east sussex. I rate Cherished Holiday Homes very highly. Excellent value and only £10 for the year."
"Brilliant site to advertise our caravan on."
"Very easy to add my caravan and my advert looks brilliant"
"Fantastic company, first time we have used them and won't be the last. We stayed in a beautiful lodge on tattershall lakes in lincolnshire, it was first class."
"Great as always, very helpful and great recommendations. The caravans they suggested this year were the best so far. Thank you Cherished team."
THank you Gill for taking the time to leave a lovely review.
"Booked another cottage direct with the owner from this website. Our first cottage gave us a memorable summer holiday and we can't wait until christmas."
"The website was easy to negotiate, lots of varied properties to choose from. We booked a lovely lodge at Devon Cliffs for half term and had a great time, kids loved it, plenty to do."
We're so pleased you found a lovely holiday home
"Massive thanks to Cherished for helping us with our first rental season x"
"Only £10 to advertise on Cherished and they've got us nearly as many bookings as another site that took over £700 commision from us last year."
"I don't normally leave reviews, but I've been so impressed with cherished holiday homes and especially the help I've had from John over the past 6 months, that I thought I'd publicly say thank you."
"One of the best websites I advertise on."
"We've been advertising 3 caravans with cherished holiday homes for 2 years. Fab service, plenty of enquiries, and all this for only £10 each."
"Excellent Customer service given by Lesley. Definitely recommend her to friends and family."
Thank you for leaving your feedback.
"Very fast and efficient service."
"Very accommodating 😊"
"Stayed at Primrose Valley. The caravan was spotlessly clean and the park was perfect for the kids. Will book again for next year."
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.96 based on 100 reviews