Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

An advert came through on our messages from cherished holiday homes. We had never heard about them before but we were looking for somewhere else to advertise our lodges and so decided to contact them. We were pleasantly surprised. Lesley is delightful and made the whole process so easy. We were not rushed, questions and queries were answered fully and we had a personal phone call with Lesley who explained everything in detail. So far this has been a very positive experience. Thank you Lesley.
Hi Rachel, Thank you for your very kind works, its very much appreciated. Rest assured we will do our very best for you. Once again, thankyou!
We stayed at Craig Tara earlier in the year. The caravan was lovely and the owner even met us on our arrival. Would definitely book again.
Above and beyond service. Ben was knowledgeable and very helpful. thank you.
No problem at all Rose, glad we could help :-)
Can praise Cherished enough. Lesley was so helpful helping me with my advert x
Found it easy to find a caravan holiday directly with the owner. Great selection of caravans on this website.
I'm a private holiday home owner in east sussex. I rate Cherished Holiday Homes very highly. Excellent value and only £10 for the year.
Brilliant site to advertise our caravan on.
Very easy to add my caravan and my advert looks brilliant
Fantastic company, first time we have used them and won't be the last. We stayed in a beautiful lodge on tattershall lakes in lincolnshire, it was first class.
Great as always, very helpful and great recommendations. The caravans they suggested this year were the best so far. Thank you Cherished team.
THank you Gill for taking the time to leave a lovely review.
Booked another cottage direct with the owner from this website. Our first cottage gave us a memorable summer holiday and we can't wait until christmas.
The website was easy to negotiate, lots of varied properties to choose from. We booked a lovely lodge at Devon Cliffs for half term and had a great time, kids loved it, plenty to do.
We're so pleased you found a lovely holiday home
Massive thanks to Cherished for helping us with our first rental season x
Only £10 to advertise on Cherished and they've got us nearly as many bookings as another site that took over £700 commision from us last year.
I don't normally leave reviews, but I've been so impressed with cherished holiday homes and especially the help I've had from John over the past 6 months, that I thought I'd publicly say thank you.
One of the best websites I advertise on.
We've been advertising 3 caravans with cherished holiday homes for 2 years. Fab service, plenty of enquiries, and all this for only £10 each.
Excellent Customer service given by Lesley. Definitely recommend her to friends and family.
Thank you for leaving your feedback.
Very fast and efficient service.
Very accommodating 😊
Stayed at Primrose Valley. The caravan was spotlessly clean and the park was perfect for the kids. Will book again for next year.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.96 based on 101 reviews