Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

Lovely caravan, very clean and in great position on site. Nice and quiet and excellent views. Owner very helpful, would recommend this caravan to friends.
Website easy to negotiate; communication very clear throughout.
Excellent. Clear information, easy to use website and create listing.
Excellent, professional, friendly service. Ben was warm, efficient and extremely friendly. I would recommend to everyone.
We've been using this website over the past few years and it really has helped us get bookings for our lodge. Highly recommend this website to other lodge owners.
Thanks so much to the cheerful Cherished team. Really helpful as always
What a brilliant website. Found find a great summer holiday home for less than Havens quoted me
Had our 1st booking today, thank you to everyone at Cherished for all your help x
Great choice of holiday rentals!
Very professional from start to finish.
I found this site by accident and it has been the easiest I've ever used. Its now bookmarked as a favourite and I'll never use another
Great website, easy to use, plenty of enquiries.
Impressed so far- lots of marketing seems to be happening and the cost is very good per year and thank you for the free trial👍 much more impressed than our current marketing site 😊
I have been advertising for 2 years now and get a lot of enquiries.
I wasn't sure what to do and Lesley helped create my advert with me. Thank you! :-)
So easy to use and to find exactly what you would like.
As an owner, I was pleased to find that adding my cottages to the site was very easy, and allowed up to 16 photos, links to reviews, a video of your cottage (if you have one) and your website. Highly recommended !
Easy & quick process to advertise my holiday cottage
Professional well run holiday business, with a good choice of cottages to let.
Very easy and looking forward too the break!
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 223 reviews