Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £20, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

I have found Lesley and the Team really helpful in helping me set up my advert
Emma, thank you very much for your review. You joined us 10 days ago, on the eve of another lockdown. Guest and owners alike are a little unsure of what will happen in the next month or so, but as soon as the holiday parks say they will re-open, then there will be an upturn in enquiries. I have also reviewed your listing and I'll private message you some recommendations. All the best John
Good services 👍
It's early days, listing Arallt Holiday Cottage with Cherished for the first time this summer. Setting up our listing was easy and straightforward, and felt as though we were dealing with real people, not some huge nameless corporation. I have had no enquiries from the site yet, but once Covid 19 restrictions are lifted , we have high hopes!
Helpful and professional service by both Lesley & John
we get a lot of enquiries if i could just my head around the calendar but a good site and great communications with the site
Hello Julia, thankyou for taking the time to leave your kind review. You will be pleased to know that we have a BRAND NEW calendar which we are looking to launch very soon!
We've been happy with our time on Cherished Holiday Homes.
This is an additional chanel to our main agent and Facebook advertising. We have converted a number of enquiries to bookings. Well worth the small outlay to join.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 288 reviews