Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £20, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

I found this site by accident and it has been the easiest I've ever used. Its now bookmarked as a favourite and I'll never use another
Great website, easy to use, plenty of enquiries.
Impressed so far- lots of marketing seems to be happening and the cost is very good per year and thank you for the free trial๐Ÿ‘ much more impressed than our current marketing site ๐Ÿ˜Š
I have been advertising for 2 years now and get a lot of enquiries.
I wasn't sure what to do and Lesley helped create my advert with me. Thank you! :-)
So easy to use and to find exactly what you would like.
As an owner, I was pleased to find that adding my cottages to the site was very easy, and allowed up to 16 photos, links to reviews, a video of your cottage (if you have one) and your website. Highly recommended !
Easy & quick process to advertise my holiday cottage
Professional well run holiday business, with a good choice of cottages to let.
Very easy and looking forward too the break!
Very friendly and helpful. Easy set up. Hoping it helps bring the bookings in
I came across Cherished after google search, very professional and plenty of bookings!
Once information sent Cherished Holiday Homes was very quick at advertising Bro Aeron. A years free advertising, thank you. Waiting for the bookings to flood in!!
We have had a really positive experience listing our lodge with Cherished Holiday Homes.
Renewed our subscription for our 4th year. Great value for money!
The advisor that I spoke to was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Thank you Cherished, the listing looks awsome!
Website is very clear and professional
Only on a day and had enquiry already
great site so far and is clear on what it offers, site looks well presented and has help and guides to help you with what you are looking for
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 296 reviews