Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £20, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

Easy searching on website with helpful information. Good communication but not overloaded!
We've got an excellent response from advertising with Cherished.
Lesley has been most helpful and the site is easy to use and the account was straight forward to set up
Great!!!! Recommended...
Loads of enquiries and brilliant value for money
Great experience, easy to use site, no problems, would highly recommend
Easy to find properties within my criteria and budget. Once I found a property very easy to contact the owner and book!
Used this site for three years now. Excellent!
Would definitely recommend these guys, they have been amazing, very quick to respond to my request and helped me do exactly what I needed.
This website really does pack a punch. Pound for pound I get more enquiries on my cottage from Cherished than other more expensive sites I advertise on. 5*****
Lovely caravan, very clean and in great position on site. Nice and quiet and excellent views. Owner very helpful, would recommend this caravan to friends.
Website easy to negotiate; communication very clear throughout.
Excellent. Clear information, easy to use website and create listing.
Excellent, professional, friendly service. Ben was warm, efficient and extremely friendly. I would recommend to everyone.
We've been using this website over the past few years and it really has helped us get bookings for our lodge. Highly recommend this website to other lodge owners.
Thanks so much to the cheerful Cherished team. Really helpful as always
What a brilliant website. Found find a great summer holiday home for less than Havens quoted me
Had our 1st booking today, thank you to everyone at Cherished for all your help x
Great choice of holiday rentals!
Very professional from start to finish.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 296 reviews