Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £20, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

Very good site, easy to manage.
Wonderful website, great additions like Ical & live chat that have been added. Cherished Holiday Homes are really setting the bar when it comes to service and value for money.
Found it liked it booked it. No problems.
First time I've used Cherished Holiday Homes and would definitely use them again.
Great website, lots of enquiries, lovely people!
Thank you for all your help Lesley. My listing looks amazing.
Stayed at Tattershall Lakes in a lovely lodge, thank you.
Have booked twice through the Cherished website, found it very easy & not had any problems.
Would recommend cherished holiday homes to friends and family.
Cant really say as only just joined
I needed some help on a saturday and Lesley was amazing, super helpful and my advert looks brilliant.
Great site and easy to use.
Started advertising our lodge during lockdown. All went smoothly, communications and emails all answered and dealt with. After coming out of lockdown we're fully booked up and have now started getting bookings for next year. Thank you for your help Lesley.
Really friendly team, helpful and reliable, so glad we found Cherished Holiday Homes!
Easy to follow website
Excellent website, 80% of our cottage bookings come through cherished holiday homes. The £20 price tag is unbelievable.
We found the website very easy to use. No problems booking the apartment we wanted.
Easy search, convenient filters and easy to use, what more can I say!
Very quick and self explanatory, lots of filters to narrow down my search. Best website I ever used.
So easy and effortless, a joy to engage with the team at Cherished.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 288 reviews