Chelsea Megastore Reviews

c/o Kitbag Ltd
Greengate

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Chelsea Megastore ?

"Not a single retro shirt or kit this new supplier of kits have eradicate Chelsea's history bloody yank company"
"Change over from Adidas to Nike will take time, but I cannot see any items for sale online claiming Chelsea FC are Premier League Champions,"
"Chelsea move to a new kit supplier now I cannot purchase the 3XL I need which I could with Adidas. Very poor this will be the first season in 25 years plus I've not had the new shirt at the start of the season."
"All mugs arrived broken, shipped from Spain and packed very poorly. Why we paid so much This is not serious."
"Lucky i cant give a 0 what went right from paying extra for quick delivery that they dont do to losing top altogether and my my son without top i cant complain as just put through customers services fuming"
"This shop is horrendous! I spent £75 expecting a 3-5 day delivery like they clearly state and I've not received my items almost 2 weeks later! They took my money straight away and are now saying I pre-ordered when I didn't! I've got a screen shot clearly stating that it's a 3-5 working day delivery so will be looking into things further and spreading the word. Don't waste your time with this shop!"
"Pathetic service. Ordered months ago wasnt delivered reordered still not delivered and requested a refund and its still not processed."
"Ordered a Chelsea kit for my son's 8th Birthday party. I called them on Tuesday 30th September to check on the status and they said it would be dispatched that day. Called again on 2nd October and they said it hadn't been dispatched yet - leaving me no time or money to get a replacement for his party on Saturday. He is heartbroken and I'm livid."
"SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE, paid extra money for an express delivery, 3-4 working days, contacted them 8 days later, was told it is out of stock. Received it 3 weeks later(I wanted it on time as it was my brothers birthday this Chelsea top)..Asked for that extra express delivery I paid, which I was promised, but two months after and they keep promising, it is not about money it is about principles, as I ordered it from Germany and paid more than 100 Euro, will never buy from them ever again."
Chelsea Megastore is rated 1.00 based on 9 reviews