CheekyLottos.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CheekyLottos.com

Tell us how CheekyLottos.com made you happy
Got the deal from wowcher what a scam ! They keep taking money out of my account weekly although I have emailed cheekylotto several times to cancel . They have never replied to any of my emails and continue collecting my money . It has really made me wary of wowcher now . If they can promote such a scamming company as cheekylottos . Does anyone know how to Stop them taking my money ?
Completely unprofessional customer service.
Complete scam, they have been taking monies out of my account without authorisation! Do not use
Great deal from Wowcher. It was really easy to redeem. Loved the free welcome gifts, too.
Easy to use, bought a wowcher, had issues logging in but all sorted.
Easy to use. Bought a wowcher, had issues logging in but all sorted.
Got a wowcher code, all looks good, love the free stuff they don't tell you about.
Signed up through Latest Free Stuff, really cheap! Just hope I win!
All good so far, easy to sign up and got an unexpected welcome gift. Yey me.
Great deal from Wowcher. Really easy to redeem. Fingers crossed!!! :)
Much more than I expected. Love the free stuff
Got a free welcome gift which is going straight to the girlfriend. Actually lots of good games.
Scam and Wowcher continue to list it. Have complained, got my money back. Though Wowcher still listing ??
I went onto the Wowcher Facebook page with my complaint and stating clearly that if I didn't get a full refund I would expose the scam on their FB page and do as much social media damage as possible. It worked - full refund.
I too bought a Wowcher deal for the syndicate. I have contacted them many times asking for this to be cancelled (via their email, on their website page, via FB and a complaint through Wowcher). I have still heard nothing and they are taking £4.99 from my account each week. I have reported them to action fraud and encourage others to do the same.
I bought a voucher with living social and my lines disappeared with no way of checking results. 2 messages have been sent without reply.
. Save yourself the bother and do not purchase this, this is a scam, I purchased the deal off Wowcher just over a month ago and my order is still processing. I have had no response to my emails I wish i had seen the reviews first
Yes another one here that hasn't heard anything after purchasing wowcher deal they have actually taken £50 out of my account and are not answering my e mails
Feels like a real scam. Bought a deal off wowcher for 300 EuroMillions syndicate lines and 200 online scratchcards. At first I could log in to my account and now there's no way to do that or contact them ( they don't reply to e-mails to re-set my password!) Who knows I could have won! AVOID !!
Another sucker here who brought the wowcher deal for £9.50. Sadly as others have said, it appears to be a massive scam.
CheekyLottos.com is rated 4.43 based on 221 reviews