CheekyLottos.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend CheekyLottos.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact CheekyLottos.com?

Tell us how CheekyLottos.com made you happy

"I too bought a Wowcher deal for the syndicate. I have contacted them many times asking for this to be cancelled (via their email, on their website page, via FB and a complaint through Wowcher). I have still heard nothing and they are taking £4.99 from my account each week. I have reported them to action fraud and encourage others to do the same."
Are you CheekyLottos.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a voucher with living social and my lines disappeared with no way of checking results. 2 messages have been sent without reply."
". Save yourself the bother and do not purchase this, this is a scam, I purchased the deal off Wowcher just over a month ago and my order is still processing. I have had no response to my emails I wish i had seen the reviews first"
"Yes another one here that hasn't heard anything after purchasing wowcher deal they have actually taken £50 out of my account and are not answering my e mails"
"Feels like a real scam. Bought a deal off wowcher for 300 EuroMillions syndicate lines and 200 online scratchcards. At first I could log in to my account and now there's no way to do that or contact them ( they don't reply to e-mails to re-set my password!) Who knows I could have won! AVOID !!"
"Another sucker here who brought the wowcher deal for £9.50. Sadly as others have said, it appears to be a massive scam."
"Proper scam avoid avoid avoid all the postive reviews on here are fake avoid ive reported them to trading standards"
"I bought the euro millions last Friday I emailed them 3 times now, no reply as expected, £9 gone down the drain, its the principal not the money scam do not use at all. Wowcher shouldn’t be letting things like this on their site for consumers to use."
"Had to get in touch with them via the contact form on the website and they responded within a few hours the same day answering all the questions I had. Great friendly service so far."
"Awesome! Made a great saving on Wowcher."
"It's great. Hoping for a big win (fingers crossed)"
"Simple, easy and fun :)"
"Did you know that the positive reviews written on here are also written on trust pilot with the exact same name, yes that is not suspicious at all."
"Purchased syndicate lines through wowcher for £9. Registered on the website and i was sent a load of lines (image attached) with no indication which draws they were going to be entered into. Several emails later (as they have no telephone contact number on the webpage) and still no response, even though some of the lines would have won small amounts of money (shared between the syndicate) my account shows no evidence of this money and i have since reported this company to trading standards. Wowcher is currently showing 1710 purchases of this deal which is the best part of £17k that this company has fraudlently obtained."
"I love that I have more chances of winning! I did have some questions initially as I haven't done anything like this before (I signed up after redeeming a voucher code) The person I spoke to was very helpful and answered all of my questions."
"Great site, easy to use and seems fun."
"Absolutely ridiculous ! No reply , purchased absolutely for nothing !!! Lots of stress too trying to get a refund and find ends !!!!"
"Con site stay well clear"
"Absolutely rubbish I have been trying to redeem my wowcher since months but website keep asking me to subscribe at least £4.99 a week. Even I try to subscribe but still won't process. Keep bringing me back to empty basket. I tried to get my credit back from wowcher but there website keep saying loading but nothing further than that. Waste of time waste of money. And temper is high because of these idiots"
"first time to play online. Find out this is a scammer. Cheating my money Avoid it"
CheekyLottos.com is rated 4.49 based on 207 reviews