checknfly Reviews

of reviewers recommend checknfly
Telephone
Read checknfly Reviews

02071839664

Tell us how checknfly made you happy
not able to travel to usa due to covid-19 thank u Kevin Smith for full refund as a credit not which valid for 2 years
I booked ticket with checknfly traveling to Dallas. However my trip got cancel by airline due to Coronavirus pandemic And USA close thier border. i called checknfly and speak to kevin and i got a credit note of £817.00 for future use
Great price, great service.Problem when booking flights (my fault name spelt wrong) James sorted this out straight away.From then on everything was delt with excellently by James .will not hesitate to book again with Checknfly the service was 100% from start to finnish .Thankyou James and Checknfly.
I have just recently booked a flight to Toronto over the Christmas holidays with Kevin. This is my second purchase with Checknfly and I would highly recommend them. I decided this time I would book over the phone and I found the service much quicker than the last time I booked online. I purchased the flight on Monday at 430pm and received my E tickets at 11pm on Tuesday.
Was trying to book a flight from London to Virginia via (I believe Kayak....or at least that's where I ended up) the internet.

Anyway, there were problems finalising payment for my selected flight having clicked through several stages of the application, when I received a call from Kevin at Checknfly.

Now I must admit to being a little sceptical about who this guy was....allied to the problems I was having.

Before finalising anything and fully engaging with Kevin, I undertook a quick Google search to verify the company (Checknfly, having never heard of them); this search threw up numerous reviews from the usual sources (this site and others) about how fantastic Kevin had been, what deals he had obtained for them and the way he had treated them over the phone.

Well, I also have a great deal of scepticism when it comes to online reviews and their veracity.

All I can say is my concerns were unfounded.

Kevin was ABSOLUTLEY SUPERB!...he really was.

Not only was he courteous and efficient (managing to iron out the glitches I referred to earlier and arrange a manual payment over the phone), but he sourced a deal that was all but £200 lower than the standard "best fare" available through my own searches on SkyScanner et al.

If you come across Kevin from Checknfly, please be reassured that he has your best interests at heart, will sort you out....and do so with an easy-going, yet strangely reassuring manner.

I booked 4 tickets to LA with Checknfly, the agent that did the booking for me was Kevin Smith.
I'd just like to say, Checknfly were very competitive in price and offered a very good service.
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH CHECKNFLY SERVICE GOOD ATTENTION SPECIAL FOR KEVIN ALWAYS HIM GOD CONTACT TO FIND MY RIGHT TICKET REMOMMEND TO FRIENDS
First time I’ve used this company, James was professional and on the ball. Great service so far!!
Thanks
It was a pleasure working with Raymond. He was very professional and went far beyond average customer service. He is the best.
Raymond was amazing in his customer service. He took time to make sure all was understood and found a ticket to meet our schedule and price.
Checknfly - so much helpful agent by giving on time reply messages as offering the best option with a reasonable low price.
Hello.
Very good service.
Quick answer and everything sorted. Many thanks to Kevin for the quick answer and good service!
Excellent customer service from Kevin, very polite and helpful
Kevin was excellent in arranging the flight I needed, also managed to get the flight fir a better price also.
Prompt communication with the staff (Ricky) regarding booking details and confirmation. The conpany gives updates regarding the whole booking process.
Ricky was very helpful and patient and tried his best for me.
I’m very grateful for his sound and practical advice, and I will recommend him and your company to others

Mr Agbaje-Williams
Your staff was very professional and helpful. I am 100%satisfy with the service I received from your staff.

Thanks Mrs pulwoo Johnson
It was a pleasure to be served by Ricky. He had a thorough knowledge of the flights, Airlines and transfers. He was very helpful and I have no hesitation in recommending your company to my friends and family
Nice guys- good service
I´m very happy with the web, good prices and customer service. I´ll use it again with no doubt.
checknfly is rated 4.42 based on 97 reviews