checknfly Reviews

of reviewers recommend checknfly
Telephone
Read checknfly Reviews

02071839664

Tell us how checknfly made you happy
A follow up to my post below:

After posting on various review sites of my experience, I got a callback from 'Ricky Watson' at Checknfly/AirFair Ltd confirming that they were going to refund me in full (£939.00) in about 5-6 weeks time. 5 weeks have now passed and I contacted them to find out exactly when the refund would be reaching my account.

I got an email back that the refund would take another 3 months to process as they are waiting for a refund from Cathay Pacific!!!!! This is clearly games to them and it's pretty clear I won't actually be getting a penny back. This company are completely fraudulent; I am THEIR CUSTOMER so it is CHECKNFLYS responsibility to refund and it is their problem to chase whatever they are owed from Cathay Pacific. I have reported this matter to the police and the Ombudsman and I will be doing everything I can to shame this company and shut them down.

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM CHECKNFLY.CO.UK OR AIRFAIR LTD REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER THEY OFFER YOU.
A follow up to my post below:

Much the same as Saarah, R, Char, Anonymous, and Colin below: at end of Jan '20 booked a flight from LHR to local airport in USA.
Initially got a mail requesting urgent phone call, where they claimed that the domestic leg of the flight was not available and offered an alternative 2 or 3 hours later (for £20 reduction). Fair enough, except that original flight still showed on searches, and revised arrival time was approx 4:30 next day in UK/body time.
Then on attempting to cancel due to the ban on travel the same refusal to refund payment despite my argument that they were under legal obligation to do so (thanks, Which?) and wanted £100 to 'open the ticket' etc. They claimed that 'discounted flight' meant 'no refund'. Operator rudely talked over me numerous times during conversation.
It's times like this that differentiate the good firms from the bad - this lot are clearly bad.
Air Fair Ltd who also operate as CheckNFly and maybe some other brands are refusing me of a full refund on a flight that the airline have cancelled in the current Covid-19 situation. On one hand they are claiming that until Cathay Pacific refund them they cannot refund me and on the other hand they have also said that as a purchased a ‘discounted flight’ I am not legible for a refund. I haven’t got a flight to be getting on for any of these ‘conditions‘ to stand!!!

All of their operators operate under fake names such as Brad and Rick Watson. They are all of Indian/asian origin but I strongly suspect they are operating out of India/abroad somewhere. Even though the company is registered to a Barry Robinson in West Drayton near Heathrow somewhere, I am pretty sure all of the workers are in India. The UK phone number they give out are directing to call centres abroad.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AND SEND IN TO LIQUIDATION. Trading Standards and ATBA have been contacted and I urging anyone else to do the same. The more reports about this company, the better.
Absolutely appalling treatment during coronavirus outbreak. Refusing to refund the ticket despite cathay pacific assuring me they have authorised a full refund to be given. I will now go back through my credit card company to get the money back out of these fraudsters.
Horrible company , trying to cancel my parents flights to America due to the travel ban! they're saying its £100 per person to rebook the ticket AND the price difference which is mostly like to be £300-£400 each (after searching on their site). They state that the ticket is UN-REFUNDABLE. My parents have already spent 2k. Also said they cannot search for flights in the future until we've paid £100 each to 'open' the tickets. How ridiculous.
Kevin, Raymond, Brad!! Absolute JOKE!! I have never left a review on anything before but I’m just so mad I feel I need to warn others to stay away!!!
With all that’s going on at the minute I tried get some reassurance from CheckNfly! Honestly never dealt with such clowns! Didn’t not have a clue absolutely no help what so ever!! Got told ‘why don’t you just cancel ma’am’ loose all the money I’ve paid and pay a cancellation fee!!!👍🏼 Or change my flights at a little extra cost of £360PP!!! No help will never use them again!!
I will be reporting Jet cost & checknfly.
When you call to book flights they show on line there are non
available at that price or times. they try to sell flights much later times. Regards C Canter
SCAM - Threatened them with police + they have since offered me £50 to remove this review !!!!

The reviews are mixed so I risked it. No ticket after 48 hours and told nonsense by Kevin on the phone. The booking confirmation looks like it’s been made in word.

To get a refund I threatened to report them to the police. They sent the money back quickly. Tip if you need help.

They have since emailed me and offered me £50 to remove a negative Trustpilot review I wrote.

It sucks to pay more, and it’s so easy to be lured in. But don’t give these scammers anything. Pay that bit more. At least you’re safe.
checknfly is rated 4.42 based on 97 reviews