checknfly Reviews

of reviewers recommend checknfly
Telephone
Read checknfly Reviews

02071839664

Tell us how checknfly made you happy
James is a great guy to talk to over the phone and he helped me through the purchase process, which went thtough smoothly. Great experience, very please with it.
Good service from Checknfly. There was a slight delay in retrieving the ticket but calling up resolved the issue.
Unbeatable prices and very customer friendly. Sometimes these prices can never match even the search engine prices !
Very satisfied with the customer service, they took their time to go through with me all the necessary stuff with helpful explanations. most definitely pleased.
After three failed attempts at trying to purchase flights to Argentina to see my parents, Raymond was the best man for the job and, after a series of phone calls and connections managed to booked the flights I so anxiously needed.
Amazing service, keeping me informed and trying to find a satisfactory solution to so many problems! Thank you Raymond and thank you Checknfly!
great service by ricky
Kevin was super quick in finding a replacement flight
Ricky was helpful in booking a flight time close to our original desired time.
Spoke to Kevin, great customer service and helped me fine the best deal. Recommend highly to find flights and very competitive rates. Thanks and will be using you again in the future.
Raymond was very helpful on the phone. The website showed a price that was too good to be true, so I called up. The price went up a bit, but was cheaper than anywhere else I had seen.
Satisfied customer
They resolved my ticket sale effectively and efficiently!
Efficient and easy
Very quick and easy booking. Many thanks.
checknfly is rated 4.39 based on 98 reviews