Chauffeur One Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chauffeur One Limited

About Chauffeur One Limited : Chauffeur ONE is one of London’s leading chauffeur driven car services. We offer prestige cars and driver hire for everything from London transfers to UK-wide airport and seaport transport. Our private hire luxury cars are also popular for proms and weddings.

info@chauffeur-one.com

How would you rate Chauffeur One Limited ?

"EFFICIENT PUNCTUAL POLITE --WHAT ELSE DOES ONE NEED?"
"Great service! Excellent communication before the booking inc name, registration of driver etc. Drive at was the collection point ahead of time, polite and helpful, the vehicle was immaculate and comfortable. Overall an excellent service, would definitely use again and highly recommend!"
"Very friendly and professional. Will definitely hire Chauffeur One in the future."
"Super reliable courteous kind n clean"
"Excellent service both driver but also the customer service team -- quick to get back to me with all my queries and confirmed all the details in advance. Driver was on time, extremely pleasant and efficient This was the first time I had used them and I will be using them again"
"Courteous driver (Gagik), drove well (as in not going crazy to impress as some companies seem to do). Was on time and car well maintained."
"Sirin was awesome! He met us at our hotel in a beautiful Mercedes SUV, right on time! He had cold water and chargers in each seat, and Bluetooth so we could jam to our 90s boyband music! It was a wonderful experience, worth every penny!"
"We used this service to take our clients to corporate meetings throughout London. Received many compliments on driver Suren's professionalism & polish. Thank you for a great experience!"
"Excellent customer service from making the reservation with Melanie to the actual experience and ride. Suren is the absolute best driver. Beyond professional. Will recommend this car service to everyone and will use it every time I travel to London. Top notch!"
"I would be honored to let you know the service level provided from Sam 'Outstanding" Completely took ownership of scheduling the services executing the itinerary's, communicating them to the professionalism services to our VP's while traveling throughout London. Very impressed will definitely use them again and refer Chauffeur One to others."
"Outstanding service from Chauffeur One and our driver Suren. Our flight home from Heathrow was cancelled due to bad weather. Suren notified us of this well over an hour before BA notified us. We had no idea the flight was cancelled until he called. He then came and picked us up right away (a couple of hours before we were due to be collected) and took us to Kings Cross where we were able to get a train home. Life saver! Suren had also collected us when we arrived in London a few days earlier and had been very welcoming, chatty and informative on our journey to the hotel. I’d definitely use Chauffeur One again and would recommend them highly."
"Very professional , the driver very polite and know what is his responsibilities and very on time. We were very happy with service and absolutely recommended."
"Very courteous driver : )"
"We were picked up promptly at Heathrow. Our driver Grigor was courteous, engaging and made the final leg of our trip to London effortless and stress free."
"We were welcomed right after luggage pickup and delivered quickly and safely to our hotel destination, driver was courteous and friendly. Overall service was excellent."
"Great service all around."
"Our chuaffeur was extremely knowledgable, excellent with my 13 year old son, and a pleasure to ride to Stonehenge with. Absolutely perfect in every way. The highlight of our trip. Thank you"
"Chauffeur One Limited was very helpful and easy to work with during booking and when changes needed to be made due to travel changes."
"I just wanted to say a belated thank you for the service you provided to my boss. He was very pleased with the quality of both the car and the chauffeur. And thank you from me also for actioning it so quickly, I know it was last minute but it all worked perfectly!"
"The service was very efficient and we will definitely use this company again."
Chauffeur One Limited is rated 5.00 based on 53 reviews