Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

Louisa Sisson
"Quick delivery and good products at good prices"
Phil Johnson
"I'm not really a one for reviews, good, bad or otherwise but on this occasion I feel I must as Charnwood Fundraising were pointed out to me by a friend some four years ago as a source and we have not looked back since. All of our orders have been dealt with quickly & efficiently, even when we first started and paid by cheque. I would have absolutely no hesitation in promoting 'CF' for anyone looking to kick-start their own charity and will be continuing purchasing from them as & when I need. Best wishes Phil J Chairman "20-20 Voice" Cancer"
Kevin Bellwood
"Second time I bought from Charnwood Fundraising, they have everything I needed and the delivery was amazingly swift."
"Excellent fundraising bucket stickers"
"quick, simple, good quality"
"The ordering process was quick, easy to navigate and informative. My order arrived really quickly and I was notified when it had been dispatched."
"Replacement labels for fundraising buckets and bins. We are now able to print them ourselves. Template also available. Great idea."
"Quality Product; On Time Service; Customer Journey can be improved regarding applying discounts and showing final prices;"
"I was happy with the price for the items ordered and for the speed of delivery. I wonder if it was possible for those with a charity number could have their purchase VAT free? Will order from here again when a need arises"
"Delivered very quickly and in good quality packaging. The children all seemed to enjoy playing with their Santa toys. Would be great if you offered a wrapped service for toys for next year."
"The collecting boxes came quickly and were fine for our money raising event. Only one comment to make, it would be better not to have cords which could be cut and stolen. Much better to have a chain which can be secured to a counter or other means of securing to prevent theft."
"Very helpful member of staff when I rang to clarify my order."
"quick delivery and good customer service"
"order received very quickly"
"Efficient supply of goods"
"my order arrived on time and it was just as I wanted"
"Super quick delivery- the longest I've waited for my orders is 2 days. However, the labels I ordered for my chalices don't stick, so not worth the purchase costs-hence 4 out of 5 Stars."
"My order was processed and arrived in a timely fashion. The order was as described."
"Delivery was very quick"
"The process was easy to use and the service was fairly quick"
"Great product perfect colour and quick service."
"Once I had secured my order, the items arrived the very next day. Thank you very much to Anne for organising things so efficiently."
"Ducks were tiny, but still cute. Really quick delivery and great prices."
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.82 based on 300 reviews