Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Charnwood Fundraising

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

"Delivered very quickly and in good quality packaging. The children all seemed to enjoy playing with their Santa toys. Would be great if you offered a wrapped service for toys for next year."
"The collecting boxes came quickly and were fine for our money raising event. Only one comment to make, it would be better not to have cords which could be cut and stolen. Much better to have a chain which can be secured to a counter or other means of securing to prevent theft."
"Very helpful member of staff when I rang to clarify my order."
"quick delivery and good customer service"
"order received very quickly"
"Efficient supply of goods"
"my order arrived on time and it was just as I wanted"
"Super quick delivery- the longest I've waited for my orders is 2 days. However, the labels I ordered for my chalices don't stick, so not worth the purchase costs-hence 4 out of 5 Stars."
"My order was processed and arrived in a timely fashion. The order was as described."
"Delivery was very quick"
"The process was easy to use and the service was fairly quick"
"Great product perfect colour and quick service."
"Once I had secured my order, the items arrived the very next day. Thank you very much to Anne for organising things so efficiently."
"Ducks were tiny, but still cute. Really quick delivery and great prices."
"The service was good, the items being received within a couple of days. A few extra labels had been thrown in, and we generally found the website easy to use. The only problem encountered was that we require delivery to an address different to the billing address. Unless this is set up first the system keeps both addresses the same. Once sorted we found it very quick and easy."
"We bought some collection buckets for use out our summer fete. Good service quick delivery."
"As usual the service was very prompt and efficient. However I was disappointed to discover after I had placed the order and it was received that the labels for the round handheld collections boxes no longer have the section for the box number etc for the base of the can. This does cause difficulty when using the cans in a new venue or the one on the bottom gets damaged. Is it possible please to revert back to the original labels?"
"They sent the buckets for our collections."
"Excellent and easy to use website, straightforward ordering process and the charity discount on collecting buckets was definitely a benefit."
"Easy to order and goods arrived as promised."
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.81 based on 254 reviews