Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Charnwood Fundraising

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

"Great service & quick delivery!"
"Easy to place order Fast delivery, and item fab quality. Highly recommend using Charnwood for your fundraising needs."
"Very competitive prices, quality fundraising/collecting items. Our Charity will return for any future products."
"Good value and fast delivery, thanks."
"swift and efficient service with a good product"
"Good range of products. Prompt delivery. Just what we needed"
"Buckets were perfect for out fundraising event. Delivery was quick and hassle free. Would highly recommend company and will be using them again for future fundraising events."
"Quick delivery, friendly and helpful service. I would definitely recommend and be using again."
"Absolutely fantastic buckets very sturdy"
"Good efficient service. Items delivered on time."
"Everything very easy to find, payment process easy and parcel came the next day. Very happy."
"Excellent service - very prompt and efficient. Willing to talk through my request rather than play a game of e-mail or web tennis. So much friendlier!"
"The ordering process was very easy and straightforward and the order was delivered very quickly."
"Great service good quality goods"
"The website is easy to understand and the ordering and delivery is quick and efficient. I had a query so rang them and the person I spoke was excellent in terms of explaining the answer to my query. Great company to deal with."
"Very quick service and the quality of the goods excellent. Would highly recommend using Charnwood Fundraising."
"I ordered some collection buckets, there was a wide range of colours and I was able to get ones that went with our scheme colours, ordering was easy and delivery was quick and they arrived in good time for the event we need them for."
"Great quality products and very fast despatch! Thank you A*"
"I have always dealt with Charnwood as they have always completed our orders as quickly as possible and they even told me when they were out of stock and asked if I would mind waiting a week for my goods? Not at all as I trust them implicitly. Phil J Chairman "20-20 Voice" Cancer"
"Products were just as described, good value and arrived promptly. Would recommend."
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.81 based on 261 reviews