Chaplin Bond BSS Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Chaplin Bond BSS
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Chaplin Bond BSS?
Click Here

Tell us how Chaplin Bond BSS made you happy

Telephone
"Shocking. Paid £1000 for a lovely glossy brochure then nothing. For a year. Only three phone calls initially , because I nagged them to ask if we had received any enquiries. Most agents would suggest a price drop, keep in touch etc but not this company. No viewings sent our way in over a year. They just weren’t interested. Sold through a private estate agent instead. But I have to ring CB to tell them we have sold as I haven’t actually spoken to them in nearly a year, despite still being on the market with them. They haven’t a clue how to pick up the phone or email me or anything at all. Useless robbing company. Don’t touch them."
Are you Chaplin Bond BSS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This company Chaplin Bond Ltd sold myself a Guest House. It was a pleasant service and they was all very professional. I am now enjoying being a new business owner and have used there after care service where i have had questions on how to provide and continue the business at the same standards as it was previously. I can not thank Paige Brindle at Chaplin Bond Ltd enough for such a professional service."
"They was fantastic, regular contact and sold my business in 3 months. We did except an offer £3000 under the value but considering it was sold for £282,000, we was very happy with this service. We was given a case manager Andrew Lilly we was so pleased with him we sent him a voucher for good will out of appreciation he went about his services. But every member of staff we talked to was so helpful during the time on the market highly recommend them."
Chaplin Bond BSS is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews