Chaoscards Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Chaoscards

How would you rate Chaoscards ?

"Competitive prices, friendly staff, prompt deliveries. Great all round service."
"Incredible prices, great delivery times and packaging. One of my go to places to buy board games."
"Delivery was speedy and they are the only UK supplier I could find of the product."
"Friendly staff, Store always stocked and games are at reasonable prices. I always go back to Chaos Cards."
"Great price for the game extensions and quick dispatch."
"Good selection and decent prices!"
"Incredible service, great prices and free shipping! Chaos cards is a great place to get boardgames. My only suggestion is that the website could use an overhaul as it sometimes runs slowly, this may be due to too much traffic, I am not sure. Great company!"
"Super quick servicr"
"Excellent price and customer service. This is how it should be done!"
"Excellent customer service. Great delivery options"
"They've got good prices on board games, especially the bigger ones. Can't amend orders without contacting customer services, which caused us minor inconvenience but customer services was good."
"Excellent on-line retailer of board games. I have made many purchases from Chaos Cards over the last two or three years and they always deliver orders quickly and well packaged. I've scooped some real bargains over that time too. Highly recommended."
"The pricing structure is good and in addition to that the company appear be a part of their business and have an interest in the games they sell. The website is informative and on the telephone if you have issues or even a question on delivery or stock they are polite and sound interested. Additionally, their telephone number is clearly shown I'm so sick of having to search for a phone number with many companies"
"Website is always easy to use and new items were shipped on their release day. As we were unsure if we would receive these for Christmas from others, we chose Chaos and once again they delivered. Items were safely packaged and delivered on time."
"Great price and fast delivery"
"Good value for money and they offer regular discount codes and loyalty points."
"They have great prices and a really good loyalty scheme. I have purchased several games from them and their delivery is fantastically well wrapped and fast. Would recommend them any time."
"Great service,good selection of games and cool reward system. Highly recommended"
"Amazingly good prices and superb customer service."
"Great prices, some great discounts, fast delivery and most importantly, very friendly staff (met some of them at UKGE). Buy a number of my board games from here and will continue to do so in the future."
Chaoscards is rated 4.79 based on 28 reviews