Chocolate Fountain Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chocolate Fountain Warehouse

How would you rate Chocolate Fountain Warehouse ?

"Great customer service. Very friendly, reliable and honest. I am quite new to the catering business however going through CFW has been a pleasure. I would like to name Julia who is the export manager as she has been wonderful and has been very helpful. I will definitely keep buying through CFW"
"The agents on this website were extremely helpful and were able to advise me on products that had not yet been placed on the website. I will continue to buy all of my candyfloss and popcorn products from them"
Chocolate Fountain Warehouse is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews