Chocolate Fountain Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chocolate Fountain Warehouse

How would you rate Chocolate Fountain Warehouse?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Christy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Chocolate Fountain Warehouse in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great customer service. Very friendly, reliable and honest. I am quite new to the catering business however going through CFW has been a pleasure. I would like to name Julia who is the export manager as she has been wonderful and has been very helpful. I will definitely keep buying through CFW"
Nikki-Lee Ward
"The agents on this website were extremely helpful and were able to advise me on products that had not yet been placed on the website. I will continue to buy all of my candyfloss and popcorn products from them"
Nikki-Lee Ward