Chocolate Fountain Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chocolate Fountain Warehouse
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Chocolate Fountain Warehouse made you happy

"Great customer service. Very friendly, reliable and honest. I am quite new to the catering business however going through CFW has been a pleasure. I would like to name Julia who is the export manager as she has been wonderful and has been very helpful. I will definitely keep buying through CFW"
Are you Chocolate Fountain Warehouse? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Chocolate Fountain Warehouse receives. Reply Free
"The agents on this website were extremely helpful and were able to advise me on products that had not yet been placed on the website. I will continue to buy all of my candyfloss and popcorn products from them"
Chocolate Fountain Warehouse is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews