Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services
Read Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

02035827240

info@universallanguagesolutions.co.uk

Provident HouseBurrell Row

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services made you happy
Wasn't really a bad experience however when i received my documents they weren't produced in the way that I expected them to be.
So I paid for recorded service first set of documents did not arrive - called company they re sent documents special delivery next day. Received them on time however one of the translation papers were incorrect with a KEY error which would of caused me significant problems as my translation documents are being used to start my wedding process abroad. Staff did not seem to communicate with eachother and the guy I spoke to Patrick was not very familiar with my case despite being the project manager. Eventually I got the problems resolved but after me chasing the company up on a daily basis. What en they sent new documents out they sent via first class delivery despite me paying for recorded. Due to this palavoud I will not use this company again.
I had a simple translation to be done, paid for the 3 days service , which I knew I had a timeframe for the document to arrive; and not only got it 2 days later, when I opened the envelope and read the document, they got the name of the organisation wrong from a different country all together, which is fair enough, people make mistakes. So I called them next working day and to my utter disbelief the 'manager' I spoke to was so condescending, telling me that they could fix it and offered me to go and collect it in their office( I needed for that day). Then I had to call and send emails complaining to him that he should put it right, but he insisted that he wasn't prepared to pay for a courier to deliver it to me. I was very disappointed with his Costumer service skills... not impressed at all.
Quick service but mistake in the rates that were sent to me and once the translation received, I never got an answer about a question that I had regarding the translation.
Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services is rated 4.81 based on 405 reviews