Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services
4.8
Based on 431 reviews
Read Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

02035827240

info@universallanguagesolutions.co.uk

Provident HouseBurrell Row

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services made you happy
Sends unsolicited spam. Never even heard of them before and in no way did I subscribe to their spam.
Spammers. Avoid.
allusion
Please stop sending unsolicited spam emails. Sent two requests asking you to stop. The unsubscribe link on your emails does nothing. Please stop, don't you understand how counterproductive spam emailing is and harms your reputation!!!
Although they did do the translation by the very next day, it was wrong. I don't think they use professional translators because they got my document (birth certificate) wrong twice within 24 hours. Wrong name, wrong date of birth, wrong place birth!! Unbelievably lazy work. When they said oh sorry we made amends, THEN I found another new mistakes. It's not worth 99 pounds at all. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who needs their document translated urgently. Only if you have some days to spare because it takes a few days and few tries for them to get the translation right. This was such a heachache going back and forth about the wrong translation. And I had to fight to get compensated mere 20%.
I would do my best to do a good customise
They served me pasta not pizza
Speedy turn around for quotation and translated materials. Would definitely recommend Universal Language Solutions.
No proofreading in process. My document had several mistakes. Very disappointed
The translation I ordered had still not arrived after 3 weeks. When I phoned about this, I was told it would be sent by registered post but there was no apology. I also feel the price was very expensive also.
I found the service offered extremely poor and unprofessional. The translation (about 70 words) I received had errors, very basic, obvious errors that could have been easily avoided if the translator would pay attention to what they were doing.
I asked for an urgent translation with next day delivery and they missed the deadline. Therefore I also missed my deadline to apply for my Visa. The excuse was that their 3rd party translator had failed them. The sales manager was very friendly and apparently did her best to help me but the damage was done. At least they gave me back the urgent fee...
Really disappointed with your service. To start with, a wrong document was translated. When I called to have the mistake rectified, the amended document had a typo - after spelt as ‘afer’ Seriously, disappointed & they didn’t want to wait for our feedback, just posted the document with a typo. Very poor service.