Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services
Read Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

02035827240

info@universallanguagesolutions.co.uk

Provident HouseBurrell Row

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services made you happy
I would do my best to do a good customise
They served me pasta not pizza
Speedy turn around for quotation and translated materials. Would definitely recommend Universal Language Solutions.
No proofreading in process. My document had several mistakes. Very disappointed
The translation I ordered had still not arrived after 3 weeks. When I phoned about this, I was told it would be sent by registered post but there was no apology. I also feel the price was very expensive also.
I found the service offered extremely poor and unprofessional. The translation (about 70 words) I received had errors, very basic, obvious errors that could have been easily avoided if the translator would pay attention to what they were doing.
I asked for an urgent translation with next day delivery and they missed the deadline. Therefore I also missed my deadline to apply for my Visa. The excuse was that their 3rd party translator had failed them. The sales manager was very friendly and apparently did her best to help me but the damage was done. At least they gave me back the urgent fee...
Really disappointed with your service. To start with, a wrong document was translated. When I called to have the mistake rectified, the amended document had a typo - after spelt as ‘afer’ Seriously, disappointed & they didn’t want to wait for our feedback, just posted the document with a typo. Very poor service.
Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services is rated 4.81 based on 405 reviews