Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services
Read Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

02035827240

info@universallanguagesolutions.co.uk

Provident HouseBurrell Row

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services made you happy
great communication and efficient during the translation
I’d recommend Language Solutions to all my friends & family, the best translation service I’ve used thus far.They kept me in the loop through out the whole process 10/10
Great service!! Me encanto el servicio prestado. Obrigada pelo excelente trabalho e atendimento.
Fast service, good translation and very convenient. You just have to send a picture with your document and you will receive it translated by e-mail and post. For sure I will use Universal Language Solutions again. Thank you!
Very good highly recommended god and fast service
Very quick and and efficient service!!! Just perfect!!!
Great team and very receptive ! I was surprised how quickly they got in touch with me and answered all my questions ! I really recommend them!
Amazing love it
The service I received was excellent- above and beyond my expectations.
I am very happy with the translation/certification service I received from Universal Language Solutions. Both the translation and the delivery times were excellent.
Very quick and very good service.
I had a simple translation to be done, paid for the 3 days service , which I knew I had a timeframe for the document to arrive; and not only got it 2 days later, when I opened the envelope and read the document, they got the name of the organisation wrong from a different country all together, which is fair enough, people make mistakes. So I called them next working day and to my utter disbelief the 'manager' I spoke to was so condescending, telling me that they could fix it and offered me to go and collect it in their office( I needed for that day). Then I had to call and send emails complaining to him that he should put it right, but he insisted that he wasn't prepared to pay for a courier to deliver it to me. I was very disappointed with his Costumer service skills... not impressed at all.
They served me pasta not pizza
Speedy turn around for quotation and translated materials. Would definitely recommend Universal Language Solutions.
Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services is rated 4.81 based on 405 reviews