Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services
Read Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

02035827240

info@universallanguagesolutions.co.uk

Provident HouseBurrell Row

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services made you happy
Excellent piece of translation.Thank u for a job well done
Very happy with the service and expertise of Universal Language Solutions - will definitely use them again. Jane
The team at Universal Language Solutions were quick to reply and do the translation, they are experts in certified translations too!
Good communication, good service and good job Deal with you again 10/10
Outstanding services! Would definitely recommend!
The certified translation service was very prompt and the price was very competitive. They went beyond the call of duty, locating a specialist for my document which turned out to be Aramaic, not Hebrew, and completing the job very quickly.
Found this website when I searched on Google. I really needed my legal document to be translated very quickly so I filled up the online form and paid for 1 day service with next day delivery. I received confirmation of payment in my email but did not receive confirmation from the company itself. I waited 24 hours anyway, but realised nothing happened so I gave them a call. The customer service was very helpful, saying that they could not see any request from me but saw the payment so had asked me to re-send the document in an email with all the details required. They managed to translate the document within a few hours and sent me the translation for review, and once I confirmed that everything was ok, I received a notification saying that the documents had been mailed. I received the document the next day, and everything was in place. Excellent service and totally recommended.
Great service, very professional from start to finish. Highly recommended
O serviço é perfeito. Toda as equipes estão prontas, dispostas e capacitadas para ouvir as tuas necessidades e rapidamente dar a solução! Realmente atenção, seriedade e profissionalimo se encontraram. Obrigado.
Excellent service and on time
Prompt , professional and efficient .
I was most impressed by the efficient service offered by Universal Language Solutions. They took care to understand my requirements exactly, and produced the translations quickly and expertly. The process included sending the documents to France for official authorisation which was accomplished in a very timely fashion.
very good!!! big thanks!!!
You made a good job.
Fast efficient service backed up by a quality professional translation
Quick and professional service.
No proofreading in process. My document had several mistakes. Very disappointed
The translation I ordered had still not arrived after 3 weeks. When I phoned about this, I was told it would be sent by registered post but there was no apology. I also feel the price was very expensive also.
Serious, fast professionals with excellent service. I recommend it with absolute certainty.
very good and efficient on time
Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services is rated 4.81 based on 404 reviews