Certified Translation Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Certified Translation Services

How would you rate Certified Translation Services?

Saeed
"Easy quick quality and good service Thank you!"
Lee Burton
Lee Burton
Verified Buyer
"I was really impressed with the service that I received by Certified Translation Services from the Initial call I had with Jorge to the finished document translated by Eliana. I had the Document back within 3 days of my first call and could not recommend them highly enough."
Imaculada
"From the moment my documents were sent to delivery the process was super fast.i wasn't sure I would receive my documents on time but they reassured me I would and I did. Roxi the manager was extremely helpful.i will always use this company and will recommend to all my family and friends."
"Excellent service and very pleasing end result"
Sioneia Sirene Raabe Pinto
"Excellent services..."
Konrad Grosser
Verified Buyer
"Professional, prompt, proper. Recommended."
"Excellent service. Quite quick to reply custumer service e-mails, punctuality and accuracy to deliver the work. Definitely recommend."
"It was excellent service"
Quintus Du Bruyn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Dutch to English, thank you very much!"
Sameer Dhanji
Verified Buyer
"Have used them twice and service has been excellent."
"The service provided was in a very professional way. I received high-quality translations promptly. I am very pleased with the services."
"We needed our documents certified translated in order to get married abroad and thankfully despite severe weather conditions preventing the RM collection...Simon pulled out all the stops to redo some papers to email originals to our registrar...brilliant job thank you!"
"Quick and easy"
Mohammad Riaz
Verified Buyer
"Very happy and was very easy And very fast"
David Ruaux
Verified Buyer
"I was really pleased with the service provided by CTS. I needed a marriage certificate translated urgently and CTS we able to accommodate with their next day service. The translation was spot on and I would happily recommend this company."
Shannon Mitchley
Verified Buyer
"I needed a Spanish document translated into English. I phoned in- was quick and easy- paid straight away- emailed my document- waited a few days and received it in the post. professiknal and to the point"
"Clear and quick communication, and the translated document got delivered within the promised time of 6 days at my home. Fast service."
"Very quick,efficient and polite-will definitely use again...!"
Carina Marcos
Verified Buyer
"Resolvi os problemas de uma amiga graças a este serviço"
Tracey Demaine
Verified Buyer
"They were efficient and also reduced to price when I advised I had been quoted less with another company."
"Fast responding, Fast service, and very professional product. Very impress by the service."
"Quick and reliable service. Easy to work with. Thanks"
"It was so easy & clear with the phone and I was so impressed how quick the documents come back"
Certified Translation Services is rated 4.86 based on 213 reviews