Certified Translation Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Certified Translation Services

How would you rate Certified Translation Services ?

Saeed
"Easy quick quality and good service Thank you!"
Lee Burton
Lee Burton
Verified Buyer
"I was really impressed with the service that I received by Certified Translation Services from the Initial call I had with Jorge to the finished document translated by Eliana. I had the Document back within 3 days of my first call and could not recommend them highly enough."
Imaculada
"From the moment my documents were sent to delivery the process was super fast.i wasn't sure I would receive my documents on time but they reassured me I would and I did. Roxi the manager was extremely helpful.i will always use this company and will recommend to all my family and friends."
Abhishek Katiyar
Verified Reviewer
"I asked for an urgent request to translate a document of 15 pages. It was done way before than promised and exceeded my expectations. Great work! Will definitely recommend using their services."
"very good service"
Heleanna Perez
Verified Buyer
"Muy buen servicio.si lo recomiendo."
Miguel Lopes
Verified Buyer
"Easy and practical on all the process."
"I asked for an urgent translation with next day delivery and they missed the deadline. Therefore I also missed my deadline to apply for my Visa. The excuse was that their 3rd party translator had failed them. The sales manager was very friendly and apparently did her best to help me but the damage was done. At least they gave me back the urgent fee..."
Matt Winchester
Verified Buyer
"Certified Translation Services delivered an excellent and speedy service. I would certainly recommend their services to anybody who had a translation requirement."
Colin Wells
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the service provided especially compared to a service provided by another company used which was very poor and expensive as well. I only wish I had found your service first. Would definitely use again. Many thanks, Colin"
Mark Mayer
Verified Buyer
"Not the first time I use and definitely not the last one! Always fast and reliable service from them. Totally recommend!"
"Expensive a bit. Got to deal with them first through an agency that used them and then needed some amendments so had to deal with them directly later and pay more money even. I wasn't very happy to pay them that amount of money but had to because I didn't want to start over."
Ranya Marrakchi
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service , and excellent certified translation . Very quick , and the staff are very good . Some people say it’s expensive but if you think about it you getting professional translation ."
"Fast and professional service ,very happy will recommend"
Mary Jo Martin
Verified Reviewer
"Highly professional and right on time with what they said would happen. I appreciated the quote within the hour and the quality of the work and the presentation was excellent. I would recommend them anytime."
Moustafa Joesef
Verified Buyer
"I really appreciate their quick work and excellence in service"
Elvira Papaleo
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service. Had a problem with the first translation and they provided me with a new revised one within two days."
"professional"
Klaudia Kaczor
Verified Buyer
"Professional and cheap. I am very happy with their work ;)"
"All goof. Very quick translated and delivered. High quality paper and print. I can highly recommend."
Matilda Halili
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with service provided by Carolie Alanic as she was very quick at answering to my emails also very clear at the information that she sent and my translation was finished on a reasonable time. Will suggest the service to other people."
Mary-Ellen Field
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Will definitely use again"
Jacqueline Cassidy
Verified Buyer
"Wasn't really a bad experience however when i received my documents they weren't produced in the way that I expected them to be."
Certified Translation Services is rated 4.82 based on 255 reviews