Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services

02035827240

info@universallanguagesolutions.co.uk

Provident HouseBurrell Row

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services made you happy

Saeed
"Easy quick quality and good service Thank you!"
Lee Burton
"I was really impressed with the service that I received by Certified Translation Services from the Initial call I had with Jorge to the finished document translated by Eliana. I had the Document back within 3 days of my first call and could not recommend them highly enough."
Imaculada
"From the moment my documents were sent to delivery the process was super fast.i wasn't sure I would receive my documents on time but they reassured me I would and I did. Roxi the manager was extremely helpful.i will always use this company and will recommend to all my family and friends."
"Excellent service and very fast. All queries were answered quickly by telephone and email. Would highly recommend!"
"Grate service!"
"Great work., whit great workers"
"Professional service. Document arrived on time. Excellent job. Thank you."
"I have used Universal Language Solutions on multiple occasions; mostly for the translation of official documents from European and South American jurisdictions which in certain cases also required the addition of an Apostille. Throughout I was given opportune advice which demonstrated experience; the jobs were handled under short deadlines (sometimes overnight), the quality of the translations and printed documents were high, and they were speedily delivered. Very Happy with the overall service level."
"Very good service, highly recommended."
"Many thanks. The translation was just what I required and the people who requested it were happy with it. Stephen"
"Excellent translation"
"Excellent service would 100% recommend and best price"
"Very good service"
"I used Universal Language Solutions Ltd for the translation of a Certificate from Italian into English. I received a prompt and professional service and would definitely recommend them."
"translation wise was ok. Few wrongs but my mistake i didnt check it properly as they sent the soft draft wich is good. Presentation was good very professional including certifation and stamp. I will highly recommend it"
"Reasinablr price and fast service. Thanks."
"On time, on the budged and with a perfect quality. I'd definitely recommend."
"Excellent ..a very professional job well done. Materials used are of the best quality and service was on par. Thank you."
"Very quick translation"
"Good professional service. However do think for the price an electronic copy could be included via email."
"Did good work everything i needed thank you."
"I was most impressed with the service I have received from Universal Language Solution LTD. I requested my A levels to be translated. I had very informative and prompt correspondence throughout, the translation was quick, I was allowed to double check it prior to sending the original translation. The translation arrived by the time it was promised, the paper of the translation was of high quality, was even put in a extra plastic pouch to keep it safe. I was very happy with every detail of the service. Thank you very much!"
"Very good service, received translation when confirmed would receive."
Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services is rated 4.82 based on 299 reviews