Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services
Read Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

02035827240

info@universallanguagesolutions.co.uk

Provident HouseBurrell Row

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services made you happy
Very fast and friendly translation service! Required a translation of a phrase on a tatoo for a job application, they replied within half an hour of my query and sorted me out within a day!
Happy with the translation, excellent work, fast service and reasonable price. Thanks!
I'm highly recommend your services
perfect service
Great service from ULS. The Royal Mail took longer than anticipated to get my certificate to me and I needed it urgently so I contacted the company near close of play midweek and they got my translation to me before lunchtime the next day. Very pleased
I would like to say a very big thank you for an excellent job on my translation. I f the time comes again I will not hesitate to use your services again.
Fantastic work ,helped me when others could not ..Big thanks to Rosa and everyone at Universal Language Solutions for everything
Good service and quick
Fast & efficient service as always!
I highly recommend Universal Language Solutions. They took great care in meeting our exact needs for different languages and dialects, and were totally reliable in delivering on time and in budget. Despite us being in Scotland and them in London, their customer service and excellent communication made us feel they were part of our project. When lockdown happened we asked them to do some extra translation and voicing for us at short notice, to help move our project online, and they delivered that for us despite all the difficult circumstances, which we really appreciated.
The service has been both personable and professional throughout. Once I had confirmed what I wanted, the task was completed quickly and documents received by both email and post. Great service - thank you.
Great service - fast, reliable and outstanding customer service.
I hope that in the future you will be offering packages including consulate authentications.
Really truly very good interpreting and translating Business, I have done few translating with them and I would recommend them to anyone that they need interpreter or translator.
Thank you so much.
They served me pasta not pizza
An amazing service ever I have dealt with . Quick service, speed answer for any questions.
Efficient, friendly service with great turnaround time.
I can only say the service was outstanding! Very fast turnaround for us on critical documentation. We have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.
Quick, money-efficient and high quality.
The service was quick, appears to have met the requirements for various bodies in respect of authorised translation and was reasonably priced.
Excellent and really fast service.. cannot fault it. The translation is of really high standard and the service very professional throughout. I would recommend 100% any day
Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services is rated 4.80 based on 369 reviews