Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services
4.8
Based on 432 reviews
Read Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

02035827240

info@universallanguagesolutions.co.uk

Provident HouseBurrell Row

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services made you happy
The company staff are efficient and answered my queries promptly . The process was fast and I was kept in the loo at each stage .
Very professional and very cooperative and very quick service
Sends unsolicited spam. Never even heard of them before and in no way did I subscribe to their spam.
Spammers. Avoid.
Nice app.its so easy.
Please stop sending unsolicited spam emails. Sent two requests asking you to stop. The unsubscribe link on your emails does nothing. Please stop, don't you understand how counterproductive spam emailing is and harms your reputation!!!
Excellent service from start to finish. Kept up to date with friendly informative emails, nothing was too much trouble. Very quick efficient completion of work. Would definitely use again and would recommend them to anyone in need of a translation.
The translation Services are excelente, fast and professional. Customer service is awasome. Price is fair and delivery times are perfect! I totally recommend Universal Language Solutions!
Found it fast and very professional. Happy with the outcome
Excellent service. I was very happy I chose universal language for my translation job
The actual translation was good and accurate as far as I could tell. However, I had several issues along the way. Firstly I was sent a quote for 1700 words, but when I checked the document, it only had ~1000 words. They must have software that can check this, so it makes makes me think they artificially increased the quote. Secondly, the translated document was emailed to me a week after I paid for it, despite the website stating it would take 1-2 working days. AND this was only after I prompted them with an email. I very nearly missed an important deadline. Overall, pretty sloppy. Won't be using again.
lukas1966k
I have needed to get some documentation translated into Russian for my wife being allowed to return home after passing away in August, ULS have been amazing in their support, all translations delivered on time and accurately presented.
excellent professional standard of translation with great assistance throughout
I needed a translation very quickly and after googling I came up with Universal language solutions and I got the document the next day! Really happy with their work.
Thé service was excellent. I chose the 24 hour turn around and had received the translation within this timescale. The certified hard copy arrived in the post 2 days later. I was under some time pressure but the excellent service and prompt response to my initial query enabled me to meet the deadline. And the price was very competitive!
Im a happy lad im a Big fan of Daniel craig
COOL TRES GENIAL
This was the first time I had used a translation service and I was very pleased with the service I received. The response was very quick, the translation was quickly done and the draft sent within 24 hours, swiftly followed by the certified translation. I would have no hesitation in recommending the service. Price was fair although a little pricey, but given the excellent service, well worth it. Thank you!
Although they did do the translation by the very next day, it was wrong. I don't think they use professional translators because they got my document (birth certificate) wrong twice within 24 hours. Wrong name, wrong date of birth, wrong place birth!! Unbelievably lazy work. When they said oh sorry we made amends, THEN I found another new mistakes. It's not worth 99 pounds at all. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who needs their document translated urgently. Only if you have some days to spare because it takes a few days and few tries for them to get the translation right. This was such a heachache going back and forth about the wrong translation. And I had to fight to get compensated mere 20%.