Certified Translation Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Certified Translation Services

How would you rate Certified Translation Services?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Saeed
"Easy quick quality and good service Thank you!"
Lee Burton
Lee Burton
Verified Buyer
"I was really impressed with the service that I received by Certified Translation Services from the Initial call I had with Jorge to the finished document translated by Eliana. I had the Document back within 3 days of my first call and could not recommend them highly enough."
Imaculada
"From the moment my documents were sent to delivery the process was super fast.i wasn't sure I would receive my documents on time but they reassured me I would and I did. Roxi the manager was extremely helpful.i will always use this company and will recommend to all my family and friends."
Stephanie Trombetta
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Fair price and fast turnaround time. Mark, the manager us very friendly, approachable and infemative. Would definitely use this service again."
Alessandra Andrade
Verified Buyer
"The customer service was good, and the staff I talked to were very polite and helpful. Also the spped of translation was good."
Mariya Ivanova
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks! Great service and really good communication!"
"Prompt actions & results"
"I am well please with your translation. The translation were neat, well formed. A BIG BIG THANK YOU"
Marius Stoica
Verified Buyer
"Fast helpful and reliable Good price and pro team"
Stuart Mathieson
Verified Buyer
"Service was very good and time lines were kept to enabling us to keep our promises to our clients."
Esra Ghalatian
Verified Buyer
"It was fast and great service"
Merve Özbakan
Verified Buyer
"Customer manager was very nice and polite. I got scanned translations in 2 working days and original ones in 3 - very short compared to other translation services. The quote was reasonable. Thank you."
Kenneth Rudd
Verified Buyer
"Received same day delivery of digital copy of translated document which was immediately accepted by UK Authorities. Brilliant!!!!!"
Anthony Leech
Verified Buyer
"Straightforward service: I received a quick reply to my enquiry. The translation was completed and delivered ahead of schedule."
"So I paid for recorded service first set of documents did not arrive - called company they re sent documents special delivery next day. Received them on time however one of the translation papers were incorrect with a KEY error which would of caused me significant problems as my translation documents are being used to start my wedding process abroad. Staff did not seem to communicate with eachother and the guy I spoke to Patrick was not very familiar with my case despite being the project manager. Eventually I got the problems resolved but after me chasing the company up on a daily basis. What en they sent new documents out they sent via first class delivery despite me paying for recorded. Due to this palavoud I will not use this company again."
Lilyan Isaac
Verified Buyer
"It was really quick, French to English translation wasn't perfect, Arabic to English very good. Thank you"
"Excellent and professional."
Frank Turner
Verified Buyer
"Fast & efficient service"
"Very fast and professional translation service. I used their services to translate an Italian Wedding Certificate for renewal of personal ID documents. Would highly recommend and use again without hesitation."
Drew McGhie
Verified Buyer
"They did an excellent work in translation, certification and delivery of hard copy all to given schedule with reasonable price. Exactly what they said they would do!"
Georgi Tsvetanov
Verified Buyer
"I’m very satisfied with the service Certified Translation Services provides For me , very professional"
Regine Parsons
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, prompt and friendly"
Mozammel Hoque
Verified Buyer
"Service is great,timing was excellent And reasonable price. Staff is very helpful n easy to talk. Just call excellent service."
Certified Translation Services is rated 4.85 based on 192 reviews