Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services

02035827240

info@universallanguagesolutions.co.uk

Provident House
Burrell Row

How would you rate Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services ?

Saeed
"Easy quick quality and good service Thank you!"
Lee Burton
"I was really impressed with the service that I received by Certified Translation Services from the Initial call I had with Jorge to the finished document translated by Eliana. I had the Document back within 3 days of my first call and could not recommend them highly enough."
Imaculada
"From the moment my documents were sent to delivery the process was super fast.i wasn't sure I would receive my documents on time but they reassured me I would and I did. Roxi the manager was extremely helpful.i will always use this company and will recommend to all my family and friends."
"Surpreendeu com a praticidade e retorno eu amei o serviço prestado e vou voltar a fazer traducoes com vocês"
Posted 54 minutes ago
"I found the service offered extremely poor and unprofessional. The translation (about 70 words) I received had errors, very basic, obvious errors that could have been easily avoided if the translator would pay attention to what they were doing."
"The staffs are very polite and they replies email very promptly. They are very helpful. I would definitely recommend them. If you are looking for a professional translation service, Choose them and I promise you won’t regret it. Excellent service."
"Looking for a service to translate a long commercial document, I found Certified Translation Services online. From the outset their contact was quick, easy, consistent and professional, with a high level of accuracy and well explained information. The document was returned translated within the projected timescale of three days, to a high standard. I would use Certified Translation Services again without hesitation."
"Very fast service and very helpful service from Natalie Datson. Thank you"
"I asked for an urgent request to translate a document of 15 pages. It was done way before than promised and exceeded my expectations. Great work! Will definitely recommend using their services."
"very good service"
"Muy buen servicio.si lo recomiendo."
"Easy and practical on all the process."
"I asked for an urgent translation with next day delivery and they missed the deadline. Therefore I also missed my deadline to apply for my Visa. The excuse was that their 3rd party translator had failed them. The sales manager was very friendly and apparently did her best to help me but the damage was done. At least they gave me back the urgent fee..."
"Certified Translation Services delivered an excellent and speedy service. I would certainly recommend their services to anybody who had a translation requirement."
"I was very impressed with the service provided especially compared to a service provided by another company used which was very poor and expensive as well. I only wish I had found your service first. Would definitely use again. Many thanks, Colin"
"Not the first time I use and definitely not the last one! Always fast and reliable service from them. Totally recommend!"
"Expensive a bit. Got to deal with them first through an agency that used them and then needed some amendments so had to deal with them directly later and pay more money even. I wasn't very happy to pay them that amount of money but had to because I didn't want to start over."
"Brilliant service , and excellent certified translation . Very quick , and the staff are very good . Some people say it’s expensive but if you think about it you getting professional translation ."
"Fast and professional service ,very happy will recommend"
"Highly professional and right on time with what they said would happen. I appreciated the quote within the hour and the quality of the work and the presentation was excellent. I would recommend them anytime."
"I really appreciate their quick work and excellence in service"
"Fast and efficient service. Had a problem with the first translation and they provided me with a new revised one within two days."
"professional"
Universal Language Solutions LTD T/A Certified Translation Services is rated 4.80 based on 260 reviews