cdkeydirect.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend cdkeydirect.com

About cdkeydirect.com: CD Key Direct specialises in offering digital download keys for the latest games with instant delivery worldwide.

We strive to always offer the best prices possible with great level of service.

How would you rate cdkeydirect.com ?

"Great service and Support team had a little hickup to begin with but it got ironed out very satisfied with the service i received. Recommended for all games needs :D Many thanks for my CD code"
"Quick delivery of the keys"
"fast and ease of downloading the game. Highly recommended. Cheaper than others on the market."
"worth the money"
"My Key was professionally sent less than a minute after I completed my order however the email was received in my spam folder. This meant I had no idea I had received the key hours ago. Lesson: Don't forget to check your spam folder guys!!!"
"i recently purchased a key from, was a quick n easy transaction were no problems occurred"
"Was a very quick and easy transaction, had no problems buying the key for a steam code"
"Excellent value."
"Like a few reviewers, I was skeptical but my key worked fine. Delivery of the key was quick. It came with seconds of me completing my order. The key was also about $20 cheaper than if I had purchased it from the software company directly so not only do you get quick delivery, you also get a cheaper price. In my book, that's a win, win."
"I was hesitant to order from this site due to do many scams but Im so glad I took the chance. I was able to get all the Sims expansions that I was missing for cheap and they were downloaded and installed within the hour. There was a short delay on my second order because of payment checks but it didn't exceed 30 minutes. I definitely plan on shopping here more."
"I thought I was getting a game and not just a game code. Took me forever to figure out which website to go to and how to register and finally download and play the game. The instructions could have been much clearer"
Thanks for your review.

The details of how to use the purchased key are provided step by step on every product we offer including details of the site, how to activate etc. Our site also details that we offer a cd key rather than a full product in our FAQ pages and again every product page on our site.

We would of course have been happy to offer any advice or help if you had contacted us.
"first order got cancelled for some reason, customer service wasn't helpful as to why. I tried to order a single game at a time and it worked fine from then on."
"For the most part they are not bad. Took a little bit to get my code for security checks its understandable."
"I purchased a key for Supreme Commander: Forged Alliances on Steam. Worked! Paid about half the price compared to purchasing it direct through Steam!"
"It was great thanks"
"I am happy to pay a few pounds more, as the CD Key Direct keys are always immediate, and also attached as an image. It's worth the extra peace of mind. I would highly recommend this company."
"When I try open the knee board it shuts the program down. Too much hassle to install"
From the description of the issue its sounds as though the key we supplied worked just fine and you were able to activate the game in your Steam account with no issues and the problems occur after that which isn't related to the service provided by ourselves.
"Was torn between 4 and 5 stars. I have bought around 7 or 8 keys off them now, and all have worked first time, no problems. The one question I had got a really good answer from their customer service immediately. The only slight negative (and it is a slight one) is sometimes the key delivery has taken a little while (18 mins at most, typically 2 or 3) as they hold orders sometimes for fraud prevention, but on balance, I would rather wait 18 mins and have retailers protect my bank account than instant responses from folks who don't care, so 5 stars it is. This could just be as I am a new-ish customer though."
"Quick and to the point.. no B.S. key was sent to me within 5 mins and I was downloading and playing as fast as my internet would allow me :)"
"Was super happy to find the key so cheap! My only small complaint is that the game kept crashing on my laptop. Small inconvenience but we have a home computer it's working just fine on! Thanks!"
cdkeydirect.com is rated 4.55 based on 40 reviews