CCTV Installed Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CCTV Installed

About CCTV Installed: CCTV Supply & Installation.
We supply and install all kinds of CCTV cameras for homes and businesses with the very best CCTV technology. View your CCTV from anywhere in the world with a simple mobile App. We guarantee you reliable and high-quality cameras.

How would you rate CCTV Installed?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

21 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
A. Patel
Great service good price thank you. Will recommend the company to freinds.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CCTV Installed in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great service good price thank you. Will recommend the company to freinds."
"2 CCTV Camera install for my front and rear gardens. Perfect picture. Very nice man ;) 10+ thank youuuu"
"absolutely superb service well recommended."
"Great service. I had an emergency I needed to get fixed at my shop in London. Shayne was able to get me to on a Sunday within 45minutes and all is now fixed and working again couldn't thank him enough very nice guy."
"Rang this company via google and they was able to come out to see me the same day and fixed my camera system as it wasn't working. Great service and really quick call out cheers"
"Cheap quote excellent service very happy very tidy and great support"
"Shayne from CCTV Installed did a fantastic job for my home. Installed a complete Yale security alarm system that is connected to my CCTV. Showed me everything I need to know and what a lovely guy he is. Wish him all the best."
"Perfect service. Will continue to use thank you"
"Single camera install. Great price good chap. Very happy thanks."
"Fantastic company to work with. CCTV INSTlLED did a brilliant job in mayafair club the night vision is spot on and the lighting is awesome. Good customer service when we had a problem the next day."
"Clean and tidy professional and on very good camera service. Cheapest quote I got and supplied the same stuff as others. Brilliant thank you"
"I had a cctv system already installed but was not working and I had no idea what I was doing to fix it. I phoned around and had a few quotes from other companies and all said I need a new CCTV system installed and started quoted me from £1,000. I received a call from Shayne and he come round and had a look and fixed the problem in under 10 minutes and charged me £75!! Thank you so much and I will be recommending this company."
"Excellent CCTV Installers. Knows everything about the trade and a wonderful chap. Very please with the work and advice too. Will recommend"
"Not much to say to be honest apart from job was done as described. Good cameras well installed and very tidy. Will recommend for sure!!"
"Work was spot on. Thanks Shayne."
Stacy Burdon
Verified Buyer
"he did a fantastic job for me. I would use him and his company again."
"Installed 6 cameras at my office and set up remote access on 4 devices. Was recommended this firm and I would recommend also. Very polite and professional."
"Found this company on check a trade and was with me in 3 hours to fix my NVR which was broken. Quoted me peanuts and provided an excellent service."
"Superb service as always. I've used CCTV INSTALLED for my London clubs and this time they come all the way to Spain to install new system. Good bunch of lads!"
"Done a fantastic job today for my Pub in Chelsea. What a kind chap Shayne is and he sure knows his stuff. Couldn't thank his company enough. Good prices too. Very recommended."
CCTV Installed is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews