CCTV Installed Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CCTV Installed
03AM
3AM

How would you rate CCTV Installed ?

"Installed a new security system for me on my shop works like a charm and very freidnly people couldnt ask for much more thank you."
"Fast and reliable service."
"Installed a full 4K system in my shop. What a brilliant price of kit very proud I rang this company. Good prices and top service. Thank you"
"Great service cheers."
"It's nearly 1am on a Friday morning and CCTV Installed company come to an emergency call out at bar one in Putney as our CCTV box got dropped and broke. What a diamond!! Thank you so much review well deserved"
"Fantastic bit of kit I got today!! Well happy thanks to Shayne. Thank you xx"
"Had a problem with my home CCTV. Called Shaybe he was out and on his way to me within 30 minutes and now all fixed and working as normal."
"Fast service perfect install thank you."
"Very pleased with the work done. Very professional and the cctv look excellent"
"Great service good price thank you. Will recommend the company to freinds."
"2 CCTV Camera install for my front and rear gardens. Perfect picture. Very nice man ;) 10+ thank youuuu"
"absolutely superb service well recommended."
"Great service. I had an emergency I needed to get fixed at my shop in London. Shayne was able to get me to on a Sunday within 45minutes and all is now fixed and working again couldn't thank him enough very nice guy."
"Rang this company via google and they was able to come out to see me the same day and fixed my camera system as it wasn't working. Great service and really quick call out cheers"
"Cheap quote excellent service very happy very tidy and great support"
"Shayne from CCTV Installed did a fantastic job for my home. Installed a complete Yale security alarm system that is connected to my CCTV. Showed me everything I need to know and what a lovely guy he is. Wish him all the best."
"Perfect service. Will continue to use thank you"
"Single camera install. Great price good chap. Very happy thanks."
"Fantastic company to work with. CCTV INSTlLED did a brilliant job in mayafair club the night vision is spot on and the lighting is awesome. Good customer service when we had a problem the next day."
"Clean and tidy professional and on very good camera service. Cheapest quote I got and supplied the same stuff as others. Brilliant thank you"
CCTV Installed is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews