CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

Unit J - Broughton Business Park, Caxton Rd, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9BT

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
Ordered a replacement CDV91 station box on the 2nd January 2021 item delivered on the 12th January 2021 having been kept informed throughout on the status of the order. The replacement item was a newer version of the one being replaced which was pleasing and thus if a require anything in future that they can provide i would definitely look them up first.
Fast delivery everything perfect.
Great products great prices what more can I say!
Excellent service and a good price . This was my first purchase from cctv builder but I shall be sure to use them again,
Quick delivery service and very easy to navigate the ordering process.
Great service and exactly what I needed. Will be sure to use again.
Good service, got the product I wanted on time.
Good Service & Products
Very quick and prompt delivery and good comms.
Could you answer my questions concerning the scantronic slim line shock with contact, fore a price so I can order them at 10 pieces.

Regartds.

C.J.

P.s rest at you company ok, from Amsterdam , The Netherlands.
Swift and efficient
Perfect !! really
Fast shipping to Ireland.
Perfect service!
Product wasnt in stock, Chris mailed me it would take 3-4 weeks.

But after 1 week i recieved a shipping label and the items came in a perfect condition with a competitive price! Will order again soon.
Very good service, fantastic quality of stock. I looked all over For Haydon DC jacks and couldn’t find them but this company stocked them, not the cheap ones. Will definitely be doing more business with cctv builder
I've used CCTV Builder 3 times and have no hesitation in recommending them. I shop around to find the best price for Hikvision cameras and so far CCTV Builder has always been the cheapest. I can't comment on customer service as I've not needed to contact them. The equipment has always arrived well packaged. DPD have a good app for tracking deliveries. As I write this I'm expecting another camera today that I ordered online yesterday even though I paid the cheaper 3-5 days delivery. I'm a very happy CCTV Builder customer.
Good price good products
1st class company with some great deals on CCTV components very quick on delivery
CCTV Builder is rated 4.36 based on 183 reviews