CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

Unit J - Broughton Business Park, Caxton Rd, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9BT

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
Product wasnt in stock, Chris mailed me it would take 3-4 weeks.

But after 1 week i recieved a shipping label and the items came in a perfect condition with a competitive price! Will order again soon.
Very good service, fantastic quality of stock. I looked all over For Haydon DC jacks and couldn’t find them but this company stocked them, not the cheap ones. Will definitely be doing more business with cctv builder
I've used CCTV Builder 3 times and have no hesitation in recommending them. I shop around to find the best price for Hikvision cameras and so far CCTV Builder has always been the cheapest. I can't comment on customer service as I've not needed to contact them. The equipment has always arrived well packaged. DPD have a good app for tracking deliveries. As I write this I'm expecting another camera today that I ordered online yesterday even though I paid the cheaper 3-5 days delivery. I'm a very happy CCTV Builder customer.
Good price good products
1st class company with some great deals on CCTV components very quick on delivery
Fast and efficient easy to deal with and great customer care
Excellent advice on products and next day delivery. Highly recommended.
Ordered one day delivered the next, very efficient service.
Found what I was looking for, at an acceptable price, from CCTV builder. Helpful staff.
If you are collecting, very difficult to find from Caxton Road. There is a more direct entrance round the corner. Would be better to publish this on the web site.
*****
Excellent service . Product price was a lot cheaper than many other suppliers. Ordered at around 3 30pm and arrived the next morning. What more could you ask for.
S P Ath
Great service, quick delivery
Prompt delivery. Happy with product/ reasonable price.
Great service. Item delivered on time
Good service all arrived promptly and well packed. Would recommend.
Quick delivery. Exactly what I needed.
Reasonable prices. Product came quickly and was well packaged.
Good ,very happy