CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

32-36 Chorley New Road,

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
Good quality product & delivery was quick
Received what I expected in the timescales predicted. Would prefer e.mails rather than the voice mail updates. Otherwise would have been "very good"
Great service - no hassle & competitive costing
Very good service and fast delivery to GERMANY :
Will by from again, flawless service. 1st class
Perfect Service !!!
Fantastic customer service and very professional - we shall definitely be using them again! Many thanks CCTV Builder :-)
fast delivery the hikvision dvr is the bees knees brilliant
Very quick turnaround. Will use again!!!
Super fast delivery, product appears to be as i ordered. Price was competitive, so nothing to complain about.
I’d spoken to a number of CCTV suppliers and CCTV Builder were by far the most helpful and professional. I had a number of questions being a non professional customer and these were answered quickly and easily. The price I paid was far cheaper than anywhere else I’d seen online or had been quoted by other suppliers. I will definitely be using CCTV Builder for the additional cameras I require. It makes a nice change to be able to deal with a company who actually know what they are doing and how to do it well. Well done 👍
Good products and prices. Also after sales service is good.
Great advice , service, delivery oh and the best price we could find online with our installers saying the were better priced than what he could get them for, all good.
Excellent fast efficient service definitely use these again thanks
Fantastic service - Great value for money - would def recommend 10/10
Speedy delivery, great service cannot fault.
Great service, good price, quick delivery.
Great service. Product arrives very quickly, and well packaged. I've been back to their website since looking at other products. Would use them again.
Searched for a number of days to find the CCTV system that we wanted and cctvbuilder were the best priced with all items in stock. Ordering and customer service was second to none and even mor3 pleasing was receiving my order the follow day. Excellent service.
First time I’ve used this company excellent service definitely use them again many thanks
CCTV Builder is rated 4.93 based on 59 reviews