CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

32-36 Chorley New Road,

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
Had been researching CCTV as I wasn't happy with the quality of the recordings from the ones we had installed which we bought from Amazon. Found a Hikvision ColourVu which had good reviews on Youtube and very good night quality images. Hikvision only sell to resellers and not the general public so after pasting the camera model into Googe it pointed me towards CCTV Builder. I ordered the camera on Sunday afternoon and it arrived this morning (Tuesday), camera now installed and amazed at the difference. A big thank you to the team at CCTV Builder for the prompt and efficient service (I now have 3 more to replace).
Great service! The products I ordered were out of stock so they called me to advise me they would happily refund my purchase, but I was happy to wait if they were going to get more stock in, which it seems they did as the cameras I ordered arrived happily today. Have used before and will happily keep coming back for more. Thank you
Very impressed with CCTV builder. Good prices and customer services is excellent. Sabina, tha Sales Manager, is a star and went above and beyond to help me with some queries I had.
I wanted to improve my home security and after some research I decided on Hikvision cameras as these are apparently the best. Was a challenge finding a supplier as they all seem to sell to the trade only. Not happy as I want to do the install myself and save some money. I wasn’t comfortable buying from Ebay or Amazon as these all seem to be imported and will have Chinese firmware, a headache I could do without. After talking with the guys at CCTVBuilder I was assured that all of their Hikvision kit was genuine UK stock, they also helped clear up some technical queries I had. Couldn’t be happier, delivery was quick and everything worked as expected. Excellent service, thank you!
Competitive pricing and good range of choice. Sales and support staff very attentive and keen to assist even though they were in the middle of a major move.
Competitive prices with a fast servive
Really efficient service & top prices
Great service, genuine UK stock at good prices.
Great prices and fast delivery. Awesome experience. Thank you very much.
Great to deal with and as described with fast delivery and great communication.
After DPD lost my items, they sent the items again without charging. Thanks
Really helpful team, bought a hikvision kit and it works great, had an issue but the support team resolved it instantly.
Excellent prices, and fast delivery. Prices much cheaper than ebay and amazon. Thanks
Very satisfied with both product and service...price was great too as I got 3 camera covers at the same cost as I would have had to pay for one on Amazon/eBay
Thank you, great prices, and product range.
Highly recommended. Staff were very informative on their products. Easy ordering process. Quick delivery, with good packaging. Will use again!
I placed my order on the website and received it 2 days later. Will order again thanks
Excellent prices, and great support, will use again. Thank you team, great job
CCTV Builder is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews