CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

32-36 Chorley New Road,

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
fast delivery the hikvision dvr is the bees knees brilliant
Very quick turnaround. Will use again!!!
Super fast delivery, product appears to be as i ordered. Price was competitive, so nothing to complain about.
I’d spoken to a number of CCTV suppliers and CCTV Builder were by far the most helpful and professional. I had a number of questions being a non professional customer and these were answered quickly and easily. The price I paid was far cheaper than anywhere else I’d seen online or had been quoted by other suppliers. I will definitely be using CCTV Builder for the additional cameras I require. It makes a nice change to be able to deal with a company who actually know what they are doing and how to do it well. Well done 👍
Good products and prices. Also after sales service is good.
Great advice , service, delivery oh and the best price we could find online with our installers saying the were better priced than what he could get them for, all good.
Excellent fast efficient service definitely use these again thanks
Fantastic service - Great value for money - would def recommend 10/10
Speedy delivery, great service cannot fault.
Great service, good price, quick delivery.
Great service. Product arrives very quickly, and well packaged. I've been back to their website since looking at other products. Would use them again.
Searched for a number of days to find the CCTV system that we wanted and cctvbuilder were the best priced with all items in stock. Ordering and customer service was second to none and even mor3 pleasing was receiving my order the follow day. Excellent service.
First time I’ve used this company excellent service definitely use them again many thanks
Fantastic service. Kept me informed from start to finish. Would def use again. Thank you 10/10 for customer service
Had been researching CCTV as I wasn't happy with the quality of the recordings from the ones we had installed which we bought from Amazon. Found a Hikvision ColourVu which had good reviews on Youtube and very good night quality images. Hikvision only sell to resellers and not the general public so after pasting the camera model into Googe it pointed me towards CCTV Builder. I ordered the camera on Sunday afternoon and it arrived this morning (Tuesday), camera now installed and amazed at the difference. A big thank you to the team at CCTV Builder for the prompt and efficient service (I now have 3 more to replace).
Great service! The products I ordered were out of stock so they called me to advise me they would happily refund my purchase, but I was happy to wait if they were going to get more stock in, which it seems they did as the cameras I ordered arrived happily today. Have used before and will happily keep coming back for more. Thank you
Very impressed with CCTV builder. Good prices and customer services is excellent. Sabina, tha Sales Manager, is a star and went above and beyond to help me with some queries I had.
I wanted to improve my home security and after some research I decided on Hikvision cameras as these are apparently the best. Was a challenge finding a supplier as they all seem to sell to the trade only. Not happy as I want to do the install myself and save some money. I wasn’t comfortable buying from Ebay or Amazon as these all seem to be imported and will have Chinese firmware, a headache I could do without. After talking with the guys at CCTVBuilder I was assured that all of their Hikvision kit was genuine UK stock, they also helped clear up some technical queries I had. Couldn’t be happier, delivery was quick and everything worked as expected. Excellent service, thank you!
Competitive pricing and good range of choice. Sales and support staff very attentive and keen to assist even though they were in the middle of a major move.
Competitive prices with a fast servive
CCTV Builder is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews