CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

Unit J - Broughton Business Park, Caxton Rd, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9BT

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
Excellent service and a good price . This was my first purchase from cctv builder but I shall be sure to use them again,
Item arrived in good time and condition; however, no confirmation email from CCTV builder when I placed my order, no response from email to find out if order had been received, no response to my voice message left to get reassurance about my order and phone lines never picked up. Money was quickly taken though!?! I known these are unusual times but other companies are managing, and providing, customer care so there is no excuse in a digital age. Won’t be using CCTV builder again.
Placed an order over a month ago. Not shipped. Zero communication or reply to emails/calls. Don't bother!
Doesn’t reply to any messages regarding returns
I ordered 4 of something instead of 2 by mistake. I made multiple phone calls to the number given and sent an email when I got nowhere. I wasn’t even sure my order had been registered as I had no confirmatory email. Four items arrived amid I am £40 worse off with no way of contacting this useless company. Do not shop with them!
Quick delivery service and very easy to navigate the ordering process.
Paid for next day deliver and it didn’t come next day sent an email to which i had no response
Money taken 10 days ago, next day delivery option paid for, no contact, no answer, no response, what makes matters worse is this is the same problem i had last time i ordered but was assured it was just a glitch in the phone system, then had to go collect my order as they couldn't deliver! Poor.
Better order processing email and better overall communication.

Please, thank you
taken £900 money out account and still no sign of my stuff,5 emails and 7 attempted calls no joy,contacted paypal for refund
Great service and exactly what I needed. Will be sure to use again.
Good service, got the product I wanted on time.
Terrible. I placed an order and paid for 24 hours delivery (£18.50!) and the product still havsn't arrived 10 days on. I have messaged via the website, emailed and called to leave a voicemail (no-one answered so this was the only option) and haven't had a single response yet! Still chasing / waiting...
Can’t get through to anyone to find out where my order is. Emailed, left answer phone messages but no response to any

Also paid for 24 hour shipping and still awaiting the goods. Had no invoices either
Good Service & Products
Very quick and prompt delivery and good comms.
Only 3 of 6 batteries were delivered. Two weeks later, still no response to my emails, no answer via phone, and no response to messages left. My previous order was fine, so clearly they have lost their way or gone bust. AVOID. Will be raising a dispute with via card provider now.
Zero customer service!

They don't respond to my phonecalls, emails or webchat about a missing item from my order.
Placed order for item which was in stock.
Paid for with PayPal and received an order confirmation.
Item not received.
Emailed seller, no response. Left voicemail, no response. Had to raise a dispute with PayPal now to try and recover costs. Re-checked website, item now not in stock. No attempt by seller to contact me and refund my money.
I definitely do not recommend a business like this.
Could you answer my questions concerning the scantronic slim line shock with contact, fore a price so I can order them at 10 pieces.

Regartds.

C.J.

P.s rest at you company ok, from Amsterdam , The Netherlands.
CCTV Builder is rated 4.47 based on 173 reviews