CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

Unit J - Broughton Business Park, Caxton Rd, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9BT

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
No communication at all and a very late delivery, wouldn't use again.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER YOU HAVE BROUGHT AN ITEM. CANNOT TALK OR GET HOLD OF ANYONE. YOU PHONE THEM WAIT 30 MINS THEN YOU GET CUT OFF. AWFUL COMPANY, NO REPLYS FROM THER UNTERNAL EMAIL ON THER SITE OR IF YOU EMAIL THEM DIRECT
Took payment but haven't sent the parts, no answer on phones or email.
Please look at the reviews on the reviews.io site, nothing below 5 stars is posted on their website, hence my 5 star review.
Avoid
No reply to emails
No return phone calls
All our money lost
DO NOT USE YOU WILL BE OUT OF POCKET
Ordering online is okay, after several orders I never had a problem..... until!
I ordered some kit for a job, a specific camera with its associated back box. They sent a different camera but still sent the back box for the camera I had ordered, which didn’t fit. I tried to get in touch through email and phone and couldn’t get a response from any way I tried. After giving up and ordering the back boxes from elsewhere I forgot about this for a while but then I had a camera that was a few months old go faulty. I contacted them through email and got a response from someone called Colin who said that I should send the camera back, they would test it and then send a replacement. I sent it back about a month ago, saw that it had been signed for as delivered and have heard nothing since, despite emailing and ringing several times. As it stands will never use again and would advise against anybody else using them too, BE WARNED!
Ordered a replacement CDV91 station box on the 2nd January 2021 item delivered on the 12th January 2021 having been kept informed throughout on the status of the order. The replacement item was a newer version of the one being replaced which was pleasing and thus if a require anything in future that they can provide i would definitely look them up first.
The first order I placed took a while, but it was shipped within a few weeks and the prices were good. I then placed a second order for similar products on 18th November, I received an automated email to say the order had been processed. Almost three months later there has been no follow up communication and no goods. I've sent 4 emails, called 6 or 7 times (no one every answers the phone) and I've left messages on the website. Probably the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
very bad!!!!!!!!!
dont order there!
they charge you they, and dont send the goods!
they never pick up the pone!!! or answer any emails!!
No product supplied no response to emails of calls, going to go to my credit card company to get my money back. Hopefully with the amount of negative reviews they’ll go out of business soon. There are plenty of hard working companies out there that know what customer service is
I ordered a part from you. Your website seemed to be having problems and it did not seem to take payment. Thinking that there was something wrong I tried again on two other occasions. I then received two replacement motors together. I only required one however, we found a home for the other one. I then noticed that I had been charged for a third which never arrived. I have tried phoning countless times, emailing and leaving messages. I finally had to resort to sending a signed for letter detailing the transactions. As yet, I have not received a reply. It is impossible to get through to you. We have now been charged for a part that never arrived and no way of speaking to you.
I ordered some goods nearly 3 weeks ago! Money was taken straight away, had a confirmation E mail too.
Goods haven’t turned up, they don’t answer phone or E mail! Poor service, shoddy company; possibly scamming people left, right & centre!
Do not buy from these people
I ordered a couple of items from this cpmpany and had a confirmaion then .... nothing! The phone just rings until it times out and I have given up trying now. I've emailed them and no response. I've written to them and also Hillside Security Ltd who took the money from my account. No response so far. I think they must have gone bust but anyway, my advice is to shop eleswhere.
We have used CCTV Builder since they started trading and had no problems until a few months ago when communication stopped and orders stopped shipping quickly. An associate of mine, who I work with on a daily basis, placed an order and paid and has not received the items or a refund and is finding it impossible to contact anyone to resolve the matter. Unfortunately what started as a reliable, informative supplier has forced us into shopping elsewhere.
Website crashed and did not acknowledge order, but charged my card. Tried to cancel but phones not answered and emails ignored. Thier communication non existent. AVOID!
Fast delivery everything perfect.
I ordered goods 9 days ago, delivery said 3-5 days. Nothing has been delivered. E mailed twice- no reply. Telephoned and after holding on forever I gave up!
Terrible customer service and no goods! Take this as you please
Great products great prices what more can I say!
Excellent service and a good price . This was my first purchase from cctv builder but I shall be sure to use them again,
Item arrived in good time and condition; however, no confirmation email from CCTV builder when I placed my order, no response from email to find out if order had been received, no response to my voice message left to get reassurance about my order and phone lines never picked up. Money was quickly taken though!?! I known these are unusual times but other companies are managing, and providing, customer care so there is no excuse in a digital age. Won’t be using CCTV builder again.
CCTV Builder is rated 4.30 based on 187 reviews