CCTV Builder Reviews

Leading supplier of Security/CCTV products in the UK

info@cctvbuilder.com

Unit J - Broughton Business Park, Caxton Rd, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9BT

Tell us how CCTV Builder made you happy
Ordered a small part, £6 postage and 7 days later I’m still waiting, no communication to even tell me if it’s been dispatched and no answers to numerous phone calls straight to answerphone and emails. Avoid.
It started off well in that the prices were competitive and everything that I needed was in stock according to the website.

Having placed the order my delivery didn't turn up when expected and after communicating with them I was told that some items, well actually most of the items, were due to arrive from the supplier in the coming days. So, not only was my delivery slot missed but when questioned, the items weren't even available some time after the delivery was due. How does that work? So much for "in stock".

In fairness, they shipped what they could once prodded and the rest then came soon afterwards.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt. On my second order, it was just the same in that only when I nudged them did the items suddenly appear to ship.

Communication with their admin email address never resulted in a response, only via the sales email address (which I came across by accident).

Having now installed everything, one item is faulty, as diagnosed between myself and the manufacturer. I've asked cctv builder three times what the returns procedure is. There has been no response whatsoever, not even via the sales email address.

I'm lucky in that the defective item didn't cost much and I will probably have to write this off and buy another elsewhere. I'm thankful that it wasn't a big ticket item.

I worked in customer service and ran my own customer service company for many years. Customer service is important to me and appreciate the difficulties both as a customer and as a service provider. My expectation is, I feel, reasonable, but I feel both ignored and mislead in my dealings with cctv builder.
Fast and efficient easy to deal with and great customer care
Excellent advice on products and next day delivery. Highly recommended.
Ordered one day delivered the next, very efficient service.
Found what I was looking for, at an acceptable price, from CCTV builder. Helpful staff.
If you are collecting, very difficult to find from Caxton Road. There is a more direct entrance round the corner. Would be better to publish this on the web site.
*****
Excellent service . Product price was a lot cheaper than many other suppliers. Ordered at around 3 30pm and arrived the next morning. What more could you ask for.
S P Ath
Great service, quick delivery
Prompt delivery. Happy with product/ reasonable price.
Great service. Item delivered on time
Good service all arrived promptly and well packed. Would recommend.
Quick delivery. Exactly what I needed.
Reasonable prices. Product came quickly and was well packaged.
Good ,very happy
Great service no complaints not a long wait to receive order.
Very good price and fast delivery.
Fantastic service. Quick delivery. I'll be buying more from them in future.
CCTV Builder is rated 4.84 based on 136 reviews