Cazana Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Cazana

support@cazana.zendesk.com

Keeton's RoadLondon

Mick Morris
"Buy a car from Cazana was the best and easiest way to get a great deal great pics and very informative,"
"Found old my car"
"I have never done a hpi check before and was not sure what to expect. I must say knowledge is power and in my quest to buy a second hand car on this occasion I may have been buying a money pit. I know this now because the Information listed was an eye opener. All of this cars past mot's where listed for me to look at including if it passed in any given year, and also the years it failed and the reasons for failure. Also info on the cars status regarding had it ever been stolen, damaged in an accident, and had it ever been written off. Everyone must do this check as it can save you money in the long run, it's a no brainer"
"Firstly I was charged £14.99 for a 1 gold check when the web page firstly I was charged £14.99 for 1gold check, when the web page said £9.99 for 1 (or £20 for 3). The report showed that the car was a ‘cat s’ failure, but no other info about that failure, or on its repair, subsequent DVLA blessing and reintroduction to the road or where to access any of that info. A simple ‘written off’ told me nothing! Furthermore a Cazana ‘fail’ meant what? I’m looking at a car that is on the road with a V5! Very overcharged and disappointed. Never again. Once bitten."
"Got my report from Cazana to be told that the car I was thinking of buying was a CatN Wright off, but the site tells you nothing about CatN or what the damage was to the car. I think you be told what the damage to the car was so you can then make a decision on weather to buy or not!!"
"Well presented data and half the price of the competition"
Great review Michael - thanks very much.
"Although I have had some issues , they have always been dealt with immediately and resolved quickly In particular David , this gentleman has always went the extra mile to resolve any fault or mistake that has been made Excellent"
Thanks for the review Andrew. Glad we were able to help.
"The information provided was somewhat misleading in that the report stated that the car had originally been blue in colour. This was manifestly incorrect, the car was signal red and had always been that colour- this was verified by the paint code on the VIN plate."
"Cazana is a very good service it gives you all the information required , but it should be one price for all the information."
Thanks for the review and the feedback Shane.
"Good fast service at. reasonable price."
Thanks Graham for the great review.
"Is always good to know anything about the car you want to buy, for this I use Cazana, for both good price and to my peace of mind on not purchasing a vehicle that shouldn't actually be on the road. Thanks Cazana!"
Thanks Florin, great review. Glad our information was useful !!
"Very good"
Thanks Azad - glad our information was useful.
"Good quick service. Would have liked a little more technical information in the report to make an overall assessment of the vehicle."
Thanks for the review and feedback.
"The check was fine. However it stated the gold check was from £6.65 I was quite shocked to find my PayPal had been charged £19.95. This wasn't displayed clear enough. In future I will use another company that is more upfront about the cost as this is expensive"
Hi Victoria. To clarify - the charge of £6.95 per report applies if you pay for 3 at one time. Many thanks for your comments on service
"No good...can get same result for free...waist of money"
Many thanks for your feedback - Please can you advise what information you were searching for, by emailing us at support@cazana.com
"i paid for 3 reports, two of them did not include the current MOT information, and two of them failed to include change of keeper information. I have emailed Cazana to raise this, but have failed to receive a response"
Sorry to hear this I have emailed you separately regarding your concerns
"Never done a check on a car before so was a bit dubious but glad i used cabana will use again"
Thanks Richard - Glad our information was useful !!
"easy to use , told me everything I wanted to know except this week's winning lottery numbers 🤞"
Thanks Kelvin. Glad the information was useful!
"I was quite pleased with their report. They can improve a little on their price structure, something on the lines of, Buy one--Gold, and get two silver reports free. Also I would recommend them to advertise their services on the Facebook -- MarketPLace. Remember, selling 10 items @ 2 is better then selling one 10. A.Aly-Khan, Fellow, PRC."
Thanks for your review. I will pass on your feedback.
"Didn't think service was very good value for money as it did not do any more than much cheaper options available..."
Sorry to hear this - please can you email us at support@cazana.com with more information to enable us to investigate.
"Enough detail to enable you to make an informed decision. Excellent!"
Thank you for the great review.
"Very good and informative report will use Cazana again."
Great review, thank you so much.
"I paid £ 19 and did not get anything"
Cazana is rated 4.33 based on 3,167 reviews