Cazana Reviews

Keeton's RoadLondon

Mick Morris
Mick Morris
Verified Buyer
"Buy a car from Cazana was the best and easiest way to get a great deal great pics and very informative,"
"Found old my car"
"I have never done a hpi check before and was not sure what to expect. I must say knowledge is power and in my quest to buy a second hand car on this occasion I may have been buying a money pit. I know this now because the Information listed was an eye opener. All of this cars past mot's where listed for me to look at including if it passed in any given year, and also the years it failed and the reasons for failure. Also info on the cars status regarding had it ever been stolen, damaged in an accident, and had it ever been written off. Everyone must do this check as it can save you money in the long run, it's a no brainer"
Zahir Abdul
Verified Buyer
"It's good but for the price it still does mot show you enough as like certain other website do but it's ok all in all"
Posted 1 hour ago
Frank Docherty
Verified Buyer
"It did not give any information from the insurance company as did the company who did a report for me two years ago."
"I felt It could have been more detailed for the money."
Kevin Hopcroft
Verified Buyer
"Cheap and instant, did exactly what it said on the tin."
Thanks Kevin - Glad our information was useful !!
"Simple easy process straight to the point great service. Http//:www.upkeepcontractors.com"
Thanks David - Glad our information was useful !!
Martin Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Painfree. Instant ( upon payment) of detailed car history. I'm impressed and I would recommend."
Thanks Martin - Glad our information was useful !!
Robert Bishop
Verified Buyer
"Gave me all information required for a car I was looking at for my son."
Thanks Robert - Glad our information was useful !!
Mr Raymond Dutton
Verified Buyer
"You are listing wrong and damaging information. You advise not to buy my vehicle, because you state that there is finance on the car. I rang Barclays Bank car finance and they stated that they have no financial interest in the vehicle. Thanks to your incorrect information l have lost a sale on my car.?"
Sorry to hear this - please can you email us at support@cazana.com with more information to enable us to investigate
STEVEN WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"Very dissapointed in that I was unable to download the full report to print off like other companies I've used in the past. I won't use this company for my car checks again."
P R Claridge
Verified Buyer
"PROVIDED A FAIRLY USEFUL REPORT AT REASONABLE COST"
Thank you for the feedback, glad the information was useful.
Aaron Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Never again I can tell you that worst experience ever on a car check company and u have nit choice but to rate from 1-5 so I’m rating one not by choice because I don’t rate this site at all"
"Cazana was simple quick and accurate information I needed . The report was detailed and answered all my questions before purchasing the car. I highly recommend to anyone who is Thinking of buying a second car. I went in prepared and was able to challenge certain things when the salesman was trying to fob me off. Thank you so much"
Thank you for your feedback. Glad our information was useful.
Martin Sorrell
Verified Buyer
"A very simple on line process that gave me all the info I required. Does exactly what it says on the tin."
Thanks Martin - Glad our information was useful !!
Joseph Kelleher
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful as the car I was looking at had been a right off which was not in the details so I was every happy I went on casaba many thanks Joe"
Thanks Joseph - Glad our information was useful !!
Jason Bayliss
Verified Buyer
"You offered a service at approximately £3 and a service at approximately £6, then chargeed me approximately £9. Good service but I feel a bit ripped off."
Hi Jason, Thank you for your feedback. Can you please email support@cazana.co.uk with a bit more information so I can investigate this for you. Thanks Katie
Steven Gresty
Verified Buyer
"Very good in depth review at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend."
Thanks Steven - Glad our information was useful !!
"Is brilliant, easy and convenient. Will be using again. Reasonable too"
Thanks Chris - Glad our information was useful !!
Gerard Naylor
Verified Buyer
"Everything I needed to know about the car im buying was there.peace of mind.no nasty surprises a few month down the line."
Thanks Gerard - We are glad our information was useful !!
George Mackie
Verified Buyer
"it was simple to use and gave a prompt response which enabled me to have peace of mind and make a decision to purchase"
Great review thank you so much
Joe Gribbin
Verified Buyer
"Everything I wanted to know about the car was laid out in a very easy to read way. Would definitely use again."
Fantastic review - Thanks !!!!
Cazana is rated 4.35 based on 3,084 reviews