Cazana Reviews

Read Cazana Reviews

support@cazana.zendesk.com

Keeton's RoadLondon

Amazing service
Didn’t make it clear that the search won’t provide certain details of cars registered in the north of Ireland. Waste of money unfortunately for me.
I'm sorry we were unable to provide these details. Some of the information we provide are through the DVLA and they don't have all these details so we can't include them.
Review didn’t show finance details so I could ring finance company to see what finance was left on a car I was thinking of buying.
Thank you for your review Scott, I'm sorry the check didn't provide you with the information you required. If you can email in to support@ukvehicle with details of the VRM you ran the check on, and we can have a look at this for you.
Very detailed report delivered quickly and easy to use. I use it when selling my car too because it provides a full history to show the buyer. Details within the MOT history are particularly helpful when looking for what might need attention.
Thanks Paul - I'm glad our information was helpful to you.
I purchased 5 car check HPI pack which worked as it should. The only issue is that the platform didn't save the HPI checks so when I ran the same number plate again it wanted to charge me.
I'm sorry you weren't able to use your checks. You would need to log in and any remaining checks should be available for you to use. Please can you email support@ukvehicle.com with the details and we can have a look for you.
I was interested in the MOT history of my car. Was unable to get this information. Was hoping to uncover information about possible plate changes which also weren’t in the data set so overall waste of money for me.
Sorry to hear this - please could you e mail us at Support@ukvehicle.com to enable us to investigate it further.
Very good service and great value with the 5 checks for £19.99
That's great thanks very much.
I was expecting a full report of timescales of previous owners only to find the history of one of the previous owners
Sorry to hear this, please can you email us at support@ukvehicle.com with more information to enable us to investigate.
Very Clear and Concise gave me all the information I need really helpful when I rang to ask a question
Thanks Stephen - glad we could help you.
The whole point of my check was to see the valuation of my vehicle, a service they offer. It clearly states the check includes a valuation. On getting the report there was no valuation. I contacted them and they fed me some bull that they do not value vehicles over 250,000 miles. They have mis-sold me a check. I asked for a refund on which they replied back with a valuation from another company.
I'm sorry that you don't feel you received a good service from us. On receipt of your email we replied explaining why no valuation had been included and to advise that we had run a valuation on your VRM and included that information in the email. We further replied that we had refunded the value of your check.
Showed incorrect info about my car , stated cat b local loss and gave the totally wrong make an model in vehicle description. Avoid and when I rang they said I had to email the complaint . Waist of time
We raised a ticket for you on this matter yesterday after your call and have responded to that this morning to advise this is being investigated. If you'd like to add any further information on the ticket please feel free to email a reply.
The Report was comprehensive and covered all the points I wished to check.
Thanks for the review Edward. I'm glad we were able to help.
I’ve used Cazana a few times, and will continue to… all the information I need to reassure me of a card history before purchasing
Thank you Wendy. So glad we were able to help.
total rubbishj they have no idea of mileage they werre over 25000 roughly on mileage
I'm sorry you felt the mileage was wrong. If you'd like to email in to support@ukvehicle.com with details of the vehicle registration, we can investigate this for you.
Better car checks out there that are kept in your account and as a downloadable PDF so try them instead!!!!!!
Bought 3 checks First 2 checks amazing Arrived at house 150 miles from home to conduct 3rd check No way, no link would work. Went to cazana web site , no way to state code other than pay again. Paid again Great, check completed. But Bad taste left in mouth. Paid for 3 checks Got only 2. Within timescales. Ripped off Never again. Great service, probable lifetime customer. Extinguished by bad links. Please refund my 9.99 amd rebuild
Sorry to hear this - please can you email us at support@cazana.com with more information to enable us to investigate. We need the registration of the vehicle that you checked
Excellent Service .
Thank you Phyllis. So glad we were able to help.
I paid for a service I have not received for a valuation on a vehicle I am told it is being dealt with? How difficult can this be?
Sorry to hear this I have emailed you separately regarding your concerns
Well worth buying to get all the information on the vehicle in question. This company gives you so much information, i would highly recommend you to try for yourself.
Thanks for the great review. Glad we were able to help.
I asked for a check on a vehicle and some of the information I wanted was not present on the report so I bought another elsewhere and the missing info I thought should have been present on the Cazana report was on the one I got from the other company. Specifically the details of the last MOT test were missing and they were extremely important as I wanted to see how many Advisories there were. There were a lot when I actually found it.. In essence I spent £9.99 for nothing really because the report was incomplete. The MoT info I needed was from last December so it wasn’t a case of not having time to be updated. I wouldn’t have the confidence to use Cazana again.
Cazana is rated 4.21 based on 3,558 reviews