Cazana Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Cazana

support@cazana.zendesk.com

Keeton's RoadLondon

Mick Morris
"Buy a car from Cazana was the best and easiest way to get a great deal great pics and very informative,"
"Found old my car"
"I have never done a hpi check before and was not sure what to expect. I must say knowledge is power and in my quest to buy a second hand car on this occasion I may have been buying a money pit. I know this now because the Information listed was an eye opener. All of this cars past mot's where listed for me to look at including if it passed in any given year, and also the years it failed and the reasons for failure. Also info on the cars status regarding had it ever been stolen, damaged in an accident, and had it ever been written off. Everyone must do this check as it can save you money in the long run, it's a no brainer"
"Money well spent"
"I have paied the money, try to sign in , tell me don't have an account??? If I don't have an account, how come sent me this E-mail???"
"Takes the fear away from buying a car. Highly recommend!"
"Found out useful information, but as the car I was checking was an older car which has the same model name as a newer version of the car, the engine and gearbox specs are incorrect. Very informative otherwise though."
"Great service"
"easy to use"
"Very quick process. I’m glad that checked it, dealer did not tell me that the was a CAT C."
"I only used them as the headline price was £6.65 for a check. It is actually £14.99. Most checks online with other similar companies are £9.99. I shouldn't have click 'buy' so quickly. My fault, but not good value for money."
"I had clicked on one car check.. when the payment went through it charged me 3 checks.. I rang to cancel the mistake and the phone number that was given was false and belongs to another company. Be careful"
"to espensive on website was 6 pounds ,end with 14 pounds ,"
"To be honest I felt a bit ripped off. After paying £19.99 it didn’t really tell me much more than the free search told me. Still have two searches left but doubt very much I’ll bother using them!"
"Did not give any vsice history."
"Found this company very helpful ,I had a problem getting payment through my end,telephone lady first class,and the report very comprehensive,I will use again,and would recommend it to others. Peter D West Sussex."
"Very fake it showed me £8.99 and i payed and ended up paying 19.99 for the car check , can get same info at much better price from a diff website .Avoid"
"it wasn't up to date..... I thought I was buying gold at 6.95 and it ended up 14.99? wasn't pleased"
"Would never use this company again. £6.99 for a gold check written in huge writing but if you miss the small print as i did you get charged £14.99 for one car search making cazana one of the most expensive companies you can use. If you pay via PayPal it doesn't show you how much you are being charged. Would not recommend or use again"
"I wanted the VIN number for the car. This was supplied. I have asked for a refund and not received a response. You can get the same detail for free elsewhere."
"Rubbish..didn't tell me anything I couldn't find on the mot certs."
"Should give full vin number and all dates of owner changes"
"I've just paid to have a Cazana history check on a vehicle. I am buying a Northern Ireland cat S repaired vehicle which is for sale on the UK mainland, so I already knew it had been an insurance write off. However I was under the impression that would receive the previous MOT history. The only MOT record showing on your report is this year from the UK mainland which is obviously available for me to view on the free UK government MOT check site. I needed at least the MOT history of the car from it's previous years in Ireland. Your report did not tell me anything that I hadn't already read on your free information page apart from the fact that there was no outstanding finance on the car but the salvage dealer had already confirmed this anyway. I have to say I feel that I have completely wasted my money on your report and I am non the wiser about the vehicle I am buying."
Cazana is rated 4.31 based on 3,207 reviews