Cazana Reviews

Keeton's RoadLondon

Mick Morris
Mick Morris
Verified Buyer
"Buy a car from Cazana was the best and easiest way to get a great deal great pics and very informative,"
"Found old my car"
"I have never done a hpi check before and was not sure what to expect. I must say knowledge is power and in my quest to buy a second hand car on this occasion I may have been buying a money pit. I know this now because the Information listed was an eye opener. All of this cars past mot's where listed for me to look at including if it passed in any given year, and also the years it failed and the reasons for failure. Also info on the cars status regarding had it ever been stolen, damaged in an accident, and had it ever been written off. Everyone must do this check as it can save you money in the long run, it's a no brainer"
"Really useful service. Instantly provided helpful information to assist my purchasing decision."
Posted 1 hour ago
Sean Santry
Verified Buyer
"got info on van but some was incorrect ( wrong model from reg no.)"
Oana Dascalescu
"Accurate informations"
"Fast and comprehensive information"
Thank you for your review. Glad the information was useful.
"After checking a motor bike on Cazana their report stated the bike had no MOT when I checked with the owner they stated the motor bike had an mot so I checked the next day by having to telephone the DVLA myself. I then found that the bike had a current MOT.This then lead to a delay in buying the bike which was subsequently sold to another person wasting a lot of my time and effort .If the information supplied had been correct I would have been in possession of the bike. Wasted money and time due to poor information supplied"
"Identified a write off for me which a seller hadn't declared so that was great. Unfortunately on the 3 checks I did it stated there was no mot when the government website confirmed there was one so the information provided for mot was not up to date. Otherwise would have been 5 star."
Thank you for your review. I'm glad most of the information was useful
"More information then any other provider."
"Excellent service"
"Enough info that i deeded to find this time."
Thanks - Glad our information was useful !!
"peace of mind about vehicle"
Thanks David - Glad our information was useful !!
John Isles
Verified Buyer
"Failed to provide the VIN no I believed it would supply."
Sorry to hear this - please can you email us at support@cazana.com with more information to enable us to investigate
"I thought I would purchase a car check to avoid being duped when buying a 2nd hand car online. I was however disappointed to find the details Cazana provided were not realy anymore that I could have got for free from the govement web services. The printer friendly version of the report was not in my mind printer freindly at all. I bought the 3 car check as I thought it was a good deal, but probably wont bother to use my 2 remaining checks. So much for not being duped."
"Excellent service."
David Oliver
"Simple to use"
Thanks David - Glad our information was useful !!
Keith Munday
Verified Buyer
"Not as good as I had hoped. My car had a plate change in 2015, I was hoping to find the previous owners before then. I knew it had 6 previous owners I had already found that out on the Gov web sites for free. I was hoping to get the previous owners names to check on the cars history but found that under the data protection act that that is no longer possible. It was good to know it had no history of accidents or written off so thats a plus."
"I wanted to check the history on a car that I liked. The information was detailed and concise and cheaper than using the AA. Just what I needed. Thank you Cazana"
Thanks - Glad our information was useful !!
"İt is not how i expected to be honest.poor information.a bit expensive.i can not say that i satisfied"
"Good, quick and accurate detail, thanks"
Richard Pickles
Verified Buyer
"Like Hammerite, it does what it says on the tin"
Great review thank you so much
"It highlighted that car had outstanding finance and gave the name of the company who had an interest in the vehicle. I was able therefore to phone them and ascertain it was a “unit stocking “ finance loan which the garage had taken out to purchase his stock. Therefore in my opinion the dealer is relying on my money to pay his debts. Allowed me to make an informed decision as to weather to pursue the deal. I decided against."
Cazana is rated 4.36 based on 2,993 reviews