Cazana Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Cazana

support@cazana.zendesk.com

Keeton's RoadLondon

Mick Morris
"Buy a car from Cazana was the best and easiest way to get a great deal great pics and very informative,"
"Found old my car"
"I have never done a hpi check before and was not sure what to expect. I must say knowledge is power and in my quest to buy a second hand car on this occasion I may have been buying a money pit. I know this now because the Information listed was an eye opener. All of this cars past mot's where listed for me to look at including if it passed in any given year, and also the years it failed and the reasons for failure. Also info on the cars status regarding had it ever been stolen, damaged in an accident, and had it ever been written off. Everyone must do this check as it can save you money in the long run, it's a no brainer"
"Was advised of a fail as had outstanding finance. On investigation was the dealers "unit stock" finance. Nothing to be concerned about. You could be putting people off buying perfectly good cars!"
"Could not fault the service!"
Thanks Robert - glad our information was useful.
"lied about price said car check was £3.99 and took a Payment of £14.99.complete scam."
Hi. To clarify the charge of £3.99 per report applies if you pay for a multiple report - 5 reports - at one time. A single report costs £14.99 and the prices of our checks are shown on the checkout before a check is purchased.
"Very helpful car check and very reasonable priced. I would recommend this product, it makes the decision of buying a second hand vehicle with peace of mind."
Fantastic review - Thanks !
"Absolutely fantastic. My step mother purchased a Ford Mondeo, imported from the UK by an Irish motor dealer. Within days the car began to give trouble, I suspected the odometer had been rolled back along with the vehicle presenting signs of age/wear & tear contrary to the 80,000 on the clock. Your assiance comfirmed the vehicles milage to be in excess of 160,000 as of its 2018 MOT. We are now in the process of being refunded. Many Thanks Patrick"
Thanks Patrick - glad our information was useful !!
"I was expecting much more information really for £15 !!!"
Many thanks for your feedback - Please can you advise what information you were searching for, by emailing us at support@cazana.com
"It's OK, over priced for the information that you get"
Thanks for the feedback Andrew.
"A nice layout of the Report made it easy to read"
Great feedback. Thank you.
"Does what it says on the tin"
Great review Michael, thanks.
"Very good it saves wasted money On a dodgy car"
Thanks for the review.
"Knocked a star off because the valuations are a bit ambitious to say the least. Apart from that it's good value."
Thanks for the review.
"Ι keep buying 5 searches but I seem to be able to do only one search. I do not know what happens to the other 4!"
You will need to log into your account to access the rest of the checks. When the first check was created, the account was given a temporary password so you will need to reset this. Once reset you'll be able to log in and access the other 4 checks. If you have any problems email us at support@cazana.com
"STr only a disease to use this service"
erm ... thanks for the feedback!
"good but a bit expensive"
"I paid by Paypal for one vehicle check £3.95 but you took enough for five checks£14.99 which is not what i asked for. Very misleading."
The prices of our checks are shown on the checkout before a check is purchased. When the checkout page loads, the £14.99 check is chosen as the default option as this is the most popular check bought by our customers. If the silver check is not selected then a gold check will be purchased.

To clarify, our multiple check is £19.95 which gives you 5 checks for £3.99 each.
"Used CAZANA online to purchase their report sheets for a particular Honda car at a dealership. Very simple process, good back up, prompt response and 6 page document listing important issues. Couple of items on Cazana sheets needed explaining, so I phoned them and was given very helpful friendly advice over the phone too. That allowed me to have a stronger position at car dealer's negotiating table which is always a bit pressurised. A very good experience using Cazana all round. I bought the £19 option, so it allows me to do a couple more cars, better value than the single one. All said, very good experience with Cazana, haven't tried others. Did i buy the car? No unfortunately, the dealer wouldn't go the extra mile on their part exchange offer, though I still was pleasantly surprised by their valuation on my 6 yr old car with 125000 miles, but that's Honda reliabilty! And dealer stubborness ! LC"
Great review thank you so much
"Always reliable and informative!"
Great review Mervyn, thanks.
"Love this website! Have used it a number of times and recommended to friends, especially for the car checks when buying! Top website!"
Thanks Jack - glad our information is useful !!
"paid £14.99 to be told much the same as i got told for nothing"
Many thanks for your feedback - Please can you advise what information you felt was missing, by emailing us at support@cazana.com
"Information was out of date. Got more up to date information free from the DVLA. Oh and the £4 check is actually £14! Don’t bother - just use dvla website complete waste of money"
Sorry to hear this. Please email us at support@cazana.com with more information to enable us to investigate.
Cazana is rated 4.28 based on 3,304 reviews