Cawdor Stone Gallery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cawdor Stone Gallery

info@cawdorstonegallery.co.uk

Cawdor House London Road Hertfordshire

How would you rate Cawdor Stone Gallery ?

"Very good service and top quality stone beautifully finished. They go out of their way to keep the customer happy."
"Cawdor have done a first class job and were good to deal with from start to finish. A special thank you to James and Carl. My worktops look beautiful and I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Cawdor were amazing, really helpful quick to respond to emails. From templating to fitting turnaround was very fast. The worktops are fitted beautifully with high quality finish. They look amazing and we are extremely happy with the service we received. Would definitely recommend."
"Absolutely first class service and very professional company. We would highly recommend to anyone needing this service. Both Carl and Tony were absolutely superb and it’s a real pleasure to do business with such a professional organisation."
"Excellent and very thorough service from start to finish. Staff were polite, professional and delivered exactly what they said they would. Superb result."
"Excellent service from Cawdor, from our first visit to the showroom to final fitting, nothing was too much trouble and great help when so many colors to chose from. Quality finish, very pleased with our new kitchen worktop."
"I am so delighted with my new kitchen worktop which looks so much better than I could have hoped for. Like others, I too must say what an excellent company and how professional everyone is to deal with. From showroom to templaters and finally the fitters everything was made easy for me. I received excellent advice and the fitters have done a marvellous job without fuss and minimal disturbance. Thank you everyone for your wonderful service and I'm very happy to recommend your company."
"-----Original Message----- I just wanted to write and thank you and the whole team at Cawdor. My worktops are absolutely stunning and better than I could have imagined. From my visit to the showroom , to my obtaining a very competitive quote through to the templating and fitting the service - everything has been exemplary and it has been a pleasure to deal with every person involved. It was a very difficult kitchen being grade 2 listed and ‘wonky’ but the fit is perfect."
"Everyone we met.... from the showroom staff, to the templater, to the installation team were enthusiastic, courteous and conscientious. The worktop is also exactly as we hoped for, thoroughly recommend this firm."
"Cawdor is a very professional company and this reflects on the way they carry out the work from the choosing of worktop to the measuring and fitting, all times and dates were kept and no deviation from the price quoted. All the work went very smoothly and the worktops look great. It's nice to be able to rely on a local company. Thanks so much for a stress free process."
"Really impressed with Cawdor, stuck to the timetable, very professional fitters and we are more than delighted with our new worktops ,couldn’t be happier.Everyone very helpful"
"We are so pleased with our new granite worktops. We viewed several companies and Cawdor's showroom was excellent and James was very attentive and helpful. We were very specific how we wanted our granite to be cut, to maximise the colour within the grain. Outstanding craftsmanship and superb attention to detail, created an absolute first class service. Everyone was all highly professional and extremely friendly. We would have no hesitation to highly recommend Cawdor to anyone."
"Cawdor are brilliant- they are professional, efficient, and do a fantastic job. James has been great right from the start of our first visit to the showroom, and has kept in contact throughout. The whole team are really friendly and communication was effortless and quick! The team really work to help you get your perfect kitchen worktop, including making last minute changes! Cawdor have truly made the process stress free, which is rare when redecorating! My worktops look amazing, exactly how I'd imagined- I'm so glad I went with them, 100% recommend!"
""So HAPPY with the Quartz worktops, they are stunning! The whole process has been so smooth from start to finish. James kept intouch throughout. The two guys who came to draw up the templates and then fit the worktops were clean, courteous and friendly. We saved a small fortune by buying locally. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND CAWDOR."
"Excellent service from the day we walked into the show room. End product is stunning and more than we could have wished for. Fantastic team."
"EXCELLENT PRODUCT & LEVEL OF SERVICE James, Thank you so much for the excellent service you have provided. The level of service from beginning to the end has been amazing. It is of great credit to Cawdor through Showroom advise, template, installation to the after sales service has been 1st class. We would like you to pass on our sincere appreciation to all concerned, highly recommend."
"Excellent service from begining to end. I woud highly recomend Cawdor Stone to anyone."
"Very happy with our new worktops. From visiting the showroom to getting measured up and fitted the process was surprisingly quick and relatively easy (worst bit is having to remove your existing worktops for the templating!). The worktops have been made perfectly and the finish is excellent. Would definitely recommend."
"Very pleased with our new worktop. All the staff at the gallery and fitting out service were helpful, knowledgable and efficient. We would highly recommend this company. The only thing we would change would be for the silicone filler to better match the worktop colour, rather than standard white. Overall very good."
"Dave and Roman provided an excellent service for us this morning. They went above and beyond the professional service which Cawdor provides. It was an absolute pleasure to meet them both. Great service .Thank you very much."
Cawdor Stone Gallery is rated 5.00 based on 50 reviews