Cawdor Stone Gallery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cawdor Stone Gallery

info@cawdorstonegallery.co.uk

Cawdor House London Road Hertfordshire

Tell us how Cawdor Stone Gallery made you happy

"Cawdor came to the rescue, after being let down by another firm. From the first call to install nothing but professional and awesome. From fitting to installed. Big Dave ways a star, great fitter. You wont do better I think . And so love the curves on the worktop exactly what we asked for. even to my little wedge I wanted. Can totally recommend :)"
"I have used Cawdor for many years, and recommended them to friends and colleagues who have also used them, and they have never done anything other than provide an excellent, professional service from the first phone call through to the fitting. Cannot recommend highly enough."
"We have just had our new quartz kitchen worktops fitted, and have been really impressed with the whole process. Jaro did our templating, and he was so helpful, taking time to point out details for our consideration which we had not even thought of (particularly the access to the extraction hood lights) and taking very precise measurements. The fitting was done by Neil, whi is a stone mason, and son of a master mason, so with pride in the work. It was done with very little disruption to our day, one week after templating as promised, and to a very high standard. Everything was left absolutely clean, and Neil also explained how to maintain the worktops to keep them pristine. We have no hesitation recommending Cawdor Stone Gallery for a high quality installation at a fair cost. Thank you."
"Very good service and top quality stone beautifully finished. They go out of their way to keep the customer happy."
"Cawdor have done a first class job and were good to deal with from start to finish. A special thank you to James and Carl. My worktops look beautiful and I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Cawdor were amazing, really helpful quick to respond to emails. From templating to fitting turnaround was very fast. The worktops are fitted beautifully with high quality finish. They look amazing and we are extremely happy with the service we received. Would definitely recommend."
"Absolutely first class service and very professional company. We would highly recommend to anyone needing this service. Both Carl and Tony were absolutely superb and it’s a real pleasure to do business with such a professional organisation."
"Excellent and very thorough service from start to finish. Staff were polite, professional and delivered exactly what they said they would. Superb result."
"Excellent service from Cawdor, from our first visit to the showroom to final fitting, nothing was too much trouble and great help when so many colors to chose from. Quality finish, very pleased with our new kitchen worktop."
"I am so delighted with my new kitchen worktop which looks so much better than I could have hoped for. Like others, I too must say what an excellent company and how professional everyone is to deal with. From showroom to templaters and finally the fitters everything was made easy for me. I received excellent advice and the fitters have done a marvellous job without fuss and minimal disturbance. Thank you everyone for your wonderful service and I'm very happy to recommend your company."
"-----Original Message----- I just wanted to write and thank you and the whole team at Cawdor. My worktops are absolutely stunning and better than I could have imagined. From my visit to the showroom , to my obtaining a very competitive quote through to the templating and fitting the service - everything has been exemplary and it has been a pleasure to deal with every person involved. It was a very difficult kitchen being grade 2 listed and ‘wonky’ but the fit is perfect."
"Everyone we met.... from the showroom staff, to the templater, to the installation team were enthusiastic, courteous and conscientious. The worktop is also exactly as we hoped for, thoroughly recommend this firm."
"Cawdor is a very professional company and this reflects on the way they carry out the work from the choosing of worktop to the measuring and fitting, all times and dates were kept and no deviation from the price quoted. All the work went very smoothly and the worktops look great. It's nice to be able to rely on a local company. Thanks so much for a stress free process."
"Really impressed with Cawdor, stuck to the timetable, very professional fitters and we are more than delighted with our new worktops ,couldn’t be happier.Everyone very helpful"
"We are so pleased with our new granite worktops. We viewed several companies and Cawdor's showroom was excellent and James was very attentive and helpful. We were very specific how we wanted our granite to be cut, to maximise the colour within the grain. Outstanding craftsmanship and superb attention to detail, created an absolute first class service. Everyone was all highly professional and extremely friendly. We would have no hesitation to highly recommend Cawdor to anyone."
"Cawdor are brilliant- they are professional, efficient, and do a fantastic job. James has been great right from the start of our first visit to the showroom, and has kept in contact throughout. The whole team are really friendly and communication was effortless and quick! The team really work to help you get your perfect kitchen worktop, including making last minute changes! Cawdor have truly made the process stress free, which is rare when redecorating! My worktops look amazing, exactly how I'd imagined- I'm so glad I went with them, 100% recommend!"
""So HAPPY with the Quartz worktops, they are stunning! The whole process has been so smooth from start to finish. James kept intouch throughout. The two guys who came to draw up the templates and then fit the worktops were clean, courteous and friendly. We saved a small fortune by buying locally. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND CAWDOR."
"Excellent service from the day we walked into the show room. End product is stunning and more than we could have wished for. Fantastic team."
"EXCELLENT PRODUCT & LEVEL OF SERVICE James, Thank you so much for the excellent service you have provided. The level of service from beginning to the end has been amazing. It is of great credit to Cawdor through Showroom advise, template, installation to the after sales service has been 1st class. We would like you to pass on our sincere appreciation to all concerned, highly recommend."
"Excellent service from begining to end. I woud highly recomend Cawdor Stone to anyone."
Cawdor Stone Gallery is rated 5.00 based on 53 reviews