Cavells Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cavells
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Thank you, item lovely and delivery perfect.
Excellent customer service and speedy delivery.
Always very good service and lovely clothes
Great service, very helpful over the phone when i had a question on sizing. Quick delivery and packaged lovely. Thank you!
I found what I needed and the service was very good, thank's.
Online ordering and delivery was very fast and efficient. Couldn't have been more helpful when I telephoned with an enquiry about the size of the garment prior to ordering. Excellent service all round.
Order received promptly..unfortunately had to return the item. Refund was immediate with no quibble ....this means I am confident to shop with them again... Well done cavells ????
The item was shipped really fast. Really love my new shoes.
I ordered a vest and it was delivered promplty, very well packaged, with a lovely note. Impeccable service: I will be back for more!!!
Easy ordering, prompt delivery
Quick delivery
Fast efficient service. Will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends. Many thanks.
very prompt service
fantastic quick service and quality item received
With their excellent customer service and by delivering a beautiful pair of very comfy shoes!
Easy website to use and excellent service with prompt delivery. Many thanks and will certainly use again.
I had never heard of the company and had some concerns about the order initially .. Not a thing to worry about, it arrived quickly, well wrapped and with clear return options which were not required I will not hesitate again!
Everything went to plan & product as expected
Super quick delivery, great products and offers and great customer care. Highly recommended
Ordering and receiving the parcel was easy. Unfortunately someone at Cavells thought it a good idea to fold (!) the leather belt I ordered and put it in a plastic bag which offers no protection from delivery people topping it with parcels. The belt has now two very visible folds in it. As the silver leather has some texture I can get away with it and decided not to return the item. But I would not recommend ordering luxury leather belts here. Dear Cavells belts need to be rolled to be kept in pristine condition and I would definately put them in a box instead of plastic sack.
Cavells is rated 4.77 based on 670 reviews