Cavells Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cavells
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Prompt service. I had a query after my online order. Contact was easy and professional.
Beautiful boots and really speedy delivery. All info for returns made clear although not needed. Highly recommend this store.
Easy website. Efficient delivery. Gorgeous garment AND a bargain in the sale.
Good website ,clear descriptions,quick & easy to use ,package was nicely done & very happy with purchase,would buy from again
Love the NYDJ jeans. Delivered really quickly.
I ordered several items online extremely straightforward and very quick delivery service. I will be ordering again. Thank you.
Very fast service. Could n’t believe how quickly my return was processed. Excellent.
Lovely range of stylish & unusual fashion for women & men.
I bought a beautiful linen summer dress from Cavells on-line. It was despatched immediately and I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and Cavell's prompt service.
Have used Cavells for some time and they are very good and helpful
I purchased a Schöffel gilet which was really hard to get anywhere else online - I live locally and knew you stocked them! Although, I would have liked it to arrive in the proper box as it is a gift, rather than just tissue wrapped, in a bag... or at least, in a Cavells box! But very speedy, much appreciated.
Managed to get a Dirty Velvet t shirt that was out of stock on their own site. So that was a bonus. I live on a small island at the far north of Scotland and the t shirt was here quick enough. Thanks guys
Excellent, quick delivery, nicely wrapped, easy to navigate website. 5 star experience
Very helpful staff who were able to serve quickly and effectively
My order was very good on line delivered on time and the blouse is so lovely. Will use Cavells again. Thank you
Great service. Item arrived the next day.
Fantastic service and fantastic Le Chemeau Wellington boots.
Excellent service, we’ll definitely use this firm again. No hassle whatsoever.
Excellent online service. Very quick to receive my orders.
Ordered a lovely blouse. Was delivered promptly. Well packaged/wrapped. Very impressed with the service. I would definitely recommend.
Cavells is rated 4.77 based on 671 reviews