Cavells Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cavells
Read Cavells Reviews

info@cavells.co.uk

16 Mill Street

Excellent customer service and online shopping experience. Fast delivery and fair prices. I would highly recommend
Managed to find a hicks and brown hat in the correct colour and size where all other websites had sold out so that was brilliant. However when the parcel arrived it was just packaged in a paper bag that had been crushed in transit. For a £90 hat I would have expected much better packaging. Thankfully the hat wasn't damaged but I would think twice about ordering from Cavells again.
Very impressed with your free next day delivery
Great service through online store
Excellent customer service, product information and speedy despatch.
Order was dealt with very quickly & efficiently
I had never heard of the company and had some concerns about the order initially .. Not a thing to worry about, it arrived quickly, well wrapped and with clear return options which were not required I will not hesitate again!
Excellent service on initial delivery. Return very easy and money refunded quickly.
Excellent quality first class delivery
Excellent service , bought two sizes of jacket for fit and the one sent back was credited promptly . Lovely jacket at excellent price.
Very impressed with the efficiency of on line ordering and delivery. Simple and no fuss even with returns. I will definitely be an on line customer in the future. Thanks!
Excellent service will order again
Apart from the useless delivery where the courier sent sent my order to the wrong distribution centre in the wrong part of the country was worth the wait. Nice, quality item.
Excellent service. I ordered on line and received the goods the following day .
Excellent communication. Order sent out immediately. Unfortunately it had to be returned but money was immediately refunded.
Disappointing- You let me ... Place an order for a birthday present & then u sent me a refund the next day not the Paul smith mug I ordered ??!
A very easy and pleasant transaction with a quick delivery, I have only given 4 stars as I feel the Website could be easier to use and some description of the items would be useful
I recently bought a pair of Veja trainers online from Cavells and am very pleased with my purchase. Item was sent with free next day delivery. Excellent service!
On time and packaging excellent plus my order missing Cavells on a personal note plus cafe shop
I love Cavells ! No matter what the occasion, I can always find something to suit. My absolute favourite shop. The staff are all lovely and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. Always a wonderful experience 😀
Cavells is rated 4.77 based on 671 reviews