Cavells Country Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cavells Country

How would you rate Cavells Country ?

"Excellent customer service with fast delivery and a high quality product."
"Excellent service. Very friendly and helpful. Philly went out of her way to help me with my purchase. Thank you!"
"Very efficient service"
"Prompt delivery, well packaged."
"Love my trousers have them in 3 colours!! Arrived beautifully packaged and on time."
"Superb service and very good price - very pleased."
"Received my purchase within a couple of days, which had been beautifully boxed and wrapped. Would highly recommend Cavells Country. This was my first purchase and will definitely be ordering in the future."
"I purchased a pair of Hunter Clogs they arrived well packaged and with a speedy delivery. I would definitely use your company again and would recommend to others."
"Quick and efficient service. Pleased with order. No complaints Thank you Will use you again,hopefully"
"I tried to buy a boxed set of three pairs of Seasalt socks, costing £23. What I was actually sent was one pair of socks of a totally different design to what I had ordered! Whoever Cavells have selecting their stock for online orders needs at the very least a new pair of glasses. Unbelievable!"
"Very quick efficient delivery and I love these boots"
"Very fast delivery. Lovely shoes"
"I had trouble using the website when it came to paying for my order so I picked up the and spoke with one of your staff who was extremely helpful and efficient. My order was processed and the following day the goods arrived. Great service, thank you"
"Excellent website, excellent service. I am extremely impressed with this company and have recommended to friends already. Thank you for your efficiency."
"Very efficient service, would use again. Shoes are very comfortable."
"Excellent sleeveless sweater, not cheap but quality. Will be back for more!"
"Lovely product and excellent customer service and delivery."
"Fab service and quick delivery x"
"very good"
"Order dispatched quickly, really pleased with my purchase."
Cavells Country is rated 4.83 based on 132 reviews