Catering24.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy
Will C
Ease of ordering
Sarah B
Delivery
I needed my items at very short notice for a festival and they were there exactly when catering 24 said they would be. Brilliant service and very quick ! Would highly recommend
Marie F
I ordered Kraft ripple paper cups for a Summer Fayre at our allotments. We are concerned about the environment and did not want to use plastic or burn our hands with ordinary paper cups. These ripple cups are fantastic. The drink my husband is holding in the photo was very very hot but the cup was comfortable to hold. A really excellent product. I am also very impressed with the speed my order was dealt with, less than 24 hours from ordering and the cups had arrived. I would certainly recommend this company.
Rachel C
Great product Fair price Delivered on time
Thank you for taking the time to give this fantastic review. Food is looking great in our boxes. It really helps the team here at Catering24. Thank you for your custom.
Haroon P
Delivery
Hi I have recvested my delivery on time. And good cumunication and good dile. Thanks 5star
Janice M
Delivery
We've recently started our small business and were worried about choosing a supplier for our packaging. We needn't have worried with Catering24. Fantastic customer service and swift delivery service. Have used them twice now and will continue to do so. Excellent!!😁
Thank you so much for your review. We hope your new startup is a roaring success and we look forward to working with you for years to come. from the Catering24 Team.
David P
Delivery
.. by having a reasonably easy-to-use on-line catalogue and payment system. ALL such sites should have the option of PayPal. AND the goods arrived in good time, they are good quality, they do what they are intended to do, and what is more, my wife is happy!! It was a domestic purchase, but we will be back!
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 821 reviews