Catering24.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy
very fast dispatch
Delivery
Excellent service - very fast shipping, all packaged securely, products I ordered (250ml PET bottles) were great quality. Would definitely use again.
Delivery
The delivery was made on time despite the location being rather remote. All items were as described though some were a slightly lower quality than expected for example the silver foil was very thin.
good service
Delivery
Easy to see and follow website. Fast efficient delivery service. Overall good customer service and the products were good too !
Delivery
We found what we were looking for. Delivery was quick although a bit pricey
Overall service
Delivery
Quick efficient service, goods as expected
Delivery
My order was sorted very efficiently,It arrived 1day late in a very damaged box which was a delivery fault but contents were complete,,,,,,,,thought you should know.
Ease of ordering
Delivery
Have not fulfilled my order , as missing an item. Promise it would be delivered the next day. despite phone call, and my request for a refund , I am still waiting. Let me down on my first order and probably my last.
Delivery
Very satisfied with the prices and how quick the products come , however i wish that they improve the listings a bit with dimensions of the products .
Delivery
I needed my items at very short notice for a festival and they were there exactly when catering 24 said they would be. Brilliant service and very quick ! Would highly recommend
Delivery
Good selection of products but delivery too expensive for such a small order
Delivery
Reasonably well priced, compared to other products on market, delivered the nxt day as promised, will definitely order again, THANKS
Delivery
Easy to use website, easy to order and quick delivery.
Delivery
Catering24 were efficient and the delivery arrived quickly.
Delivery
Product excellent. Service & delivery very quick.
Delivery
I ordered some cake boxes via ebay, they are hard to find anywhere else. The boxes from Catering24 were cheaper than those from other sellers, although the quality is just as good. They were delivered on time, well packed to prevent damage. Very happy and will order again when I need more.
Delivery
A very helpful team and a very speedy service, i would highly recommend.
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 801 reviews