CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk
Read CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy
Had bought a cat flap but the cat wouldn’t go through the smoked version ( into a garage). The clear one came quickly and was easy to fit although I did have to go onto you tube to check how. Thanks
I received this request to review the cat flap before the cat flap had actually arrived! I was about to complain that it hadn't turned up when the Hermes delivery man arrived. No problems so far with the cat flap and our previous cat flap of the same style lasted several years.
Reasonable on prices and item received promptly and in good condition.
Just what was needed and in a hurry too, arrived within a couple of days!
cat flap as expected very good you should do free delivery
Fast delivery. I had to replace an ordinary catflap with a microchip one, and it was easier than I thought, though I did have to enlarge the existing hole a bit at the top and make new screwholes. The cat soon got used to it,and doesn't mind the click. I'm discovering the real size of her very moderate appetitie now that the invader cat is excluded!
Mostly satisfied with my purchase, product was revived well packed & un-damaged. The thickness is little undersize compared to the panel I removed however it does fit but is loose against the seals. Good communication and the delivery was as per stated.
Ordering was easy except you must change your website to show that you are unable to deliver outside of the UK. I got as far as paying and giving an address in France. However, this was quickly and effectively rectified with a quick response from catflaps.co.uk.
The cat flap is excellent and does everything as advertised. Our problem is with the cat - a nervous female Siamese who approaches the flap but retires when the clicking noise of the release is activated. Solution is one of training the cat!
I recently purchased a catflap from Catflaps UK as a direct replacement for one which had been fitted many years ago and now had a broken locking mechanism. I was able to remove the broken catflap and fit the new one by copying the way the old one had been fitted. The thickness of the upvc door was significantly large and I fitted the tunnel from the old removed catflap between the inner and outer doors of the new one as none was provide with the new one. No mention was made in the instructions that this thickness of tunnel was available to purchase or even existed. A further quibble was that the plastic push in caps provided to cover the heads of the fitting screws (again salvaged from the previous catflap as they were not provided with the new one), only fitted very loosely in the external screw holes. I tried to remedy the looseness by using 'Loctite' but I do not know if this will be successful at holding these caps in position. Apart from these points to do with 'fitting' the catflap is fine and works well.
Product great Fast delivery. Repeat business. But your website is dreadful, think about customer needs and not using it like a catalogue. Cheers
This cat flap is well designed and made but cannot get our cat to use it after some weeks of trying to train her.
Our ancient version of same model flap collapsed. Searched Amazon where I found a table giving all dimension data for Catflaps. Identified correct replacement then had to findCatflap website . Placed order but given impression they only sold to shops. However order arrived on time and fitted like a glove. AOK
I put off buying a microchip catflap for ages but I am really pleased that I have. It was so easy to register my cat and so far there have not been any extra visitors. It will be interesting to see how much longer the cat food lasts! 😀
good service good price
Easy to fit and easy to use.
Would have been very good but for the plastic bolts.
WE have just replaced our old Catmate cat flap after 10yes of service. So we ordered the same, delivery was fast and efficient. Only issue is the quality of the screws they now use. It’s in but not sure how I’ll get it out, but if it lasts as long as the last 1 I’ve got 10yes to wait!
This replaced an identical one wrecked by jet-fuelled dog. Didn't realise I could just have bought a replacement door! I had to use part of the old frame as the screw-holes on the new frame did not quite match the ones already drilled for the old door. All well now, pleased with door, it looks smart & the quality is good for the price.
Have just installed it & so far no problems. We have collies & they are going through it easily. NIce & easy to put the cover on to make it secure. Will be interesting to see how long the flap lasts as dogs go through it quickly. Have bought a spare flap but at £20 a throw just hope they last quite a while.
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,762 reviews