CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy

"rip-off price for replacement panels. should be about £3 but charged £10 each"
"Customer service not there found item cheaper elsewhere told them - nothing no response will not use again"
"Ordered Mon 8th paid extra for express delivery it's now Saturday still nothing received. Tried to contact. No reply. Wondering if anything has been sent."
"I paid for express delivery and 5 days later I had still not recieved my goods. Still waiting"
"I bought a cat flap online the first time I tried the site crashed at just after entering my details and I got no confirmation e mail I used the back button to my details and repeated and this time I got a message saying I was successful Shortly after I received 2 order confirmations I rang the company multiple times but no one picked up I sent them an email but got no reply I now have 2 cat flaps but only need one Will not be using this company again"
"Have not received delivery......!!!"
"Great Service"
"Still waiting for product to arrive."
"Last time we went on holiday, half the cats in the neighbourhood came in to party in our house, so this time I wanted a microchip activated catflap to keep the others out. I chipped the cat and ordered the catflap within the period advertised for delivery before we went away. Unfortunately, the catflap arrived several days late, so we went on holiday and missed the delivery. Tomorrow we'll find out what the local cats have done to our house this time! I rather wish I had paid more and bought the catflap in Pets at Home."
"I never received the cat flap - spent 2hours on web chat to Hermes but still not arrived. I’m despairing that i’ll Ever receive it and with no flap in the door the kitchen is very cold"
"I'm being asked to submit a review for an item I ordered 5 days ago by express delivery and it hasn't arrived yet!"
"Ordered I'm cat flap, paid extra for what I was told was next day delivery, 5 days later I'm still waiting, I phoned to cancel the order and get a refund, still waiting for that aswell!! Won't be recommending to anyone Glenn Dawes"
"Very upset as i cut the outside down when it says not to but in all fairness if it was in red and said don't cut i would of seen this more clearly and not cut it all i sore was a picture of a saw and not a black line through it as my wife thought the same and told me to cut it down i really didn't take much notice and just sore the picture of the saw and cut it £ 50 down the pan not happy one bit."
"As per my previous email, I only received part of the product, the spray was missing as the carton was open."
"My product never arrived. When I phoned CatFlaps, a company called 'Master Plastics' answered and were unable to put me through to the correct department. I phoned again later that day and was told that the manager was on holiday and that there was nothing that could be done. Eventually, after several phone calls to Master Plastics and the courier company, MyHermes, it was arranged that my product would be re-sent via RoyalMail Special Delivery - however, no shipment details have been provided to me regarding this and I am still awaiting my item..."
"We ordered and paid for 6 cat flaps. Only one was delivered We have had no reply to e mail"
"My Catflap has not arrived yet and I've not had a reply to my email."
"I would never order from this company again. Had to pay over £16 to return two items - a cat and a dog flap by Royal Mail/Parcel Force - because catflaps.co.uk does not offer any kind of free returns. Avoid"
"I am sorry but I'm unable to give you a rating!!! This is because I have not received my item also I would like to say that when I placed my order I was not given how long delivery would be!! This did seem a little strange"
"Very large for my Tibetan terrier, who is not even two. Also will it stop him barking if a burglar got in"
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,744 reviews