CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy

"ordered a cat flap on the 21.05 15 still not arrived"
"I just received your request for feedback. The cat flap I ordered 6days ago has not arrived. The extra pennies for first class postage must be worth it to deliver in good time. Will you send me another feedback request when you deliver the order?"
"Our cat leapt through cat flap on Christmas Day and the whole flappy part shot out into the garden, the hinges having snapped. On the first shopping day after Christmas, we were unable to purchase a cat flap to fit into our glass conservatory door. Luckily Cat Flaps. co.uk had exactly what was required and delivered within 48 hours."
"A very competitive price and great communication when delivery from the manufacturer was late due to shipping complications in the Netherlands. Very satisfied."
"Fantastic communication. Kept me updated on status of delivery. Well packaged, lovely item. Top seller 10/10."
"Took nearly 4 weeks for my cat flap to arrive. I had to chase up my order a couple of times and calls were not returned. If an item is not in stock it should clearly state this on the website as I could have ordered the same product elsewhere and got it much sooner. Would not recommend."
"I don't know cause I haven't received Item yet."
Hi. I have checked your delivery and it was despatched on the 6th May by Royal Mail. If it doesn't turn up in the next couple of day, please send us a message and we will send a replacement. http://www.catflaps.co.uk/index.php?route=information/contact
"I ordered a catflap from catflaps.co.uk but i was dismayed by the very poor delivery time. Its been nearly a week and i still have not received my order. Therefore the delivery time stated will not convince all consumers and in my opinion catflaps.co.uk should get their act together and expedite the delivery service or i'll think twice before buying from them again...."
Hi Rasan

Sorry to hear we have not met your expectations, and apologise. I have checked your order which was placed on the 12th April. I can confirm your item was despatched to you on the 13th April via Yodel. I have just tracked you delivery and it is due out for delivery today 16th April. If it doesn't arrive or you have any other issues please feel to contact me. Rob
"Put in an order on Wednesday, it is now Saturday and I'm being asked to write a review:- "I still haven't received my order". That sums it up :-("
Hi Hayden, I have just tracked your delivery and it is showing as out for delivery today (Sat). Might have been delayed as yesterday was bank holiday Friday.
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,744 reviews