CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk
Read CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy
The cat flap is just as expected and is a suitable size for my large cat. Ordering and delivery was simple and on time. A first rate experience. Should I ever need more cat flaps, I know we’re to go!
Hassle free and prompt delivery.
Speedy delivery and the replacement catflap door was easy to replace. No complaints.
Wow, I never knew cat flaps existed until I searched the Internet. I thought I would have to purchase a new one just for a broken flat. Thankyou so much for being there as a pensioner the fact I would have to purchase a complete new unit was very daunting , but then I found CatFlaps, how lucky was that.
Spare flap arrived promptly and well packaged. Very professional.
Easy to order.
Replacement flap ordered and delivered really quickly. Great service thanks.
Excellent product and service
Prevents our cat from being on edge. So everyone's happy. Thx
The dogs broke the cat flap door!
We only needed to replace the clear door flap not the whole thing. Easy to do with CatFlaps. Photos of the correct item, easy to understand, good value for money, easy to order and very prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
Cat flap was well packed & arrived within the planned window and all at a very reasonable price
Brilliant value - best price I could find -well packaged and arrived promptly.
Would recommend.
Good price, good service so a good company.
Will definitely use again.
Fast delivery and good producet, easy to fit
We didn’t know which cat flap model we had purchased up to 25 years ago. I called catflap a.co.uk and was told to send them a photo and they’d identify the replacement flap I needed. So simple and it was also easy to fit. Couldn’t be happier, neither could our cats! See our before and after photos
Only concern was a warning that flashed on my screen that the site was blocked due to fraud,this only lasted a few seconds but was repeated several times.
good, prompt delivery. Satisfied with the product.
We are very pleased with our new cat flap. We had an old flap we bought from the same company and our new flap fits well into the old space and is much better insulated and is generally sturdier than the old flap. I would recommend that if you’re not sure about which size or model to purchase it would be best to phone the company to get their advice. I would certainly recommend this company to others.
Excellent product to replace our existing one which blew off in the recent gales! Very quick delivery.
Delivery speedy, product well packaged. Delighted with service and quality of cat flap. Thank you.
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,814 reviews