CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy

"Quick delivery and great product! Thank you"
"Easy to purchase & quick delivery of a top product."
"Very good price and quality. Just let down with the speed of the express delivery, this usually means next day but it took 3 days."
"rip-off price for replacement panels. should be about £3 but charged £10 each"
"Delivered quickly and in good order."
"Well impressed, great service"
"Very happy from start to finish. Best prices, easy order process and quick delivery. Thank you Catflaps.co.uk!"
"Very fast delivery well packed and quality product...Thank you !"
"Great service. Supplied difficult to find spares that were delivered promptly and efficiently. Absolutely perfect, highly recommended!"
"Fantastic to get part I needed & with free delivery too! Very quick delivery. Thanks *****"
"Brilliant service , order came quickly and items order all good"
"I enquired through Amazon if we could replace the door of the catflap previously purchased about 4 years ago. I had an immediate friendly response with the product serial number. I ordered the door and it arrived within a couple of days. Excellent service."
"They identified the model I had and supplied the correct replacement flap very quickly. I put it in the wrong way but found you can get it out by prying with a screwdriver. Then I got it right. Cats happy again, thanks to CatFlaps. Andrea."
"Quick delivery"
"Easy to order. Prompt delivery. Great service"
"Fast delivery. I had to replace an ordinary catflap with a microchip one, and it was easier than I thought, though I did have to enlarge the existing hole a bit at the top and make new screwholes. The cat soon got used to it,and doesn't mind the click. I'm discovering the real size of her very moderate appetitie now that the invader cat is excluded!"
"the cat flat arrived very quickly, fitted perfectly. No problems"
"Mostly satisfied with my purchase, product was revived well packed & un-damaged. The thickness is little undersize compared to the panel I removed however it does fit but is loose against the seals. Good communication and the delivery was as per stated."
"Ordering was easy except you must change your website to show that you are unable to deliver outside of the UK. I got as far as paying and giving an address in France. However, this was quickly and effectively rectified with a quick response from catflaps.co.uk."
"Easy to fit. Quiet. Good value for money. The cats love it."
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,744 reviews