CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

How would you rate CatFlaps.co.uk?

David Abramson
Verified Buyer

Great value cat flap. Exactly as described. Notified when order was sent. Arrived within 3 working days.
Verified Buyer

Prompt service and well packed. Excellent
Verified Buyer

The flap has registered the micro-chip from inside to outside. I have cleaned the sensor mechanisms. I have gone back to factory set and tried again with no success. I have now ordered the discs which have not been received.
Derek Pearce
Verified Buyer

Very fast turn a round from order to deliver great service
Andrew Brown
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, good price and arrived on time.
Verified Buyer

Cheapest by a good few quid and really quick delivery
Verified Buyer

I ordered two cat flaps on a Sunday and they arrived early Tuesday morning. It was essential that the requested model was supplied, as I had two, tailor-made holes in my doors - sure enough the cat flaps fitted like a glove. A local pet shop was offering similar cat flaps at over £20 each, so the £9.99 price from CatFlaps was very pleasing.
Unverified Reviewer

I needed a new flap for my catflap but didn't know what type I needed! I sent an email enquiry to catflaps.co.uk and soon got a response, advising me to call their customer support team. With just a few questions, the advisor identified exactly which flap I needed and it was very affordable. Even better, it arrived the next day! Recommended.
Andrew Parker

Fast delivery good product
Pamela Sheldon
Verified Buyer

The product arrived very quickly, was in excellent condition and, as an example of a cat flap it is high quality and works very well.
Verified Buyer

My cat has the freedom to go out whenever she wants now.
Verified Buyer

Order came in record delivery time via Royal Mail. Had the new cat flap installed next day. Everything great! Thank you CatFlaps.co.uk!
Verified Buyer

I registered on the site, ordered my product, had regular e-mails to tell me about it's progress & it arrived through the post, all within a few days.
Verified Buyer

The delivery was nice and quick and the cat feeder was just what we were looking for. Thank you.
Pete Morrell
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, really easy to fit (replacement for an old catflap)
Marilyn Jones

great prices. speedy delivery
Verified Buyer

Easy to compare products on the site. Fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

Our cat flap arrived just a few days after it was ordered. It replaced an old cat flap that was broken. It was exactly as described and fitted in the old space perfectly - in just a few minutes.
Verified Buyer

Easy to understand website. Prompt delivery and good product.
Timothy Lever
Verified Buyer

My staff found it easy to purchase, and easy to instal, they grumbled about the intricacies of setting up the electric control settings, but they are old and stupid and I have to make allowances for them.
I had no difficulties making use of the Cat Flap, and was out through it before you could say "Rabbit".
I do have my criticisms, I now require a wrist watch so that I know when the doors are open, and its difficult to enter carrying a rabbit to present to my staff, (they do so look forward to receiving half eaten carcases on their carpets.)
On balance I can write with confidence that every cat should have a Flap.

By later today I had mastered the difficulty of getting a rabbit through the Flap, and can now declare myself completely satisfied. Prrrrrr.
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 2,152 reviews