CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

How would you rate CatFlaps.co.uk?

Jason Sagar
Verified Buyer

Good customer help, was not sure of my catflap size, but once i knew I placed the order and the goods arrived quickly. Fitted it on the weekend and all is good.
I always get muddled with the catflap sizes, i would like too see measurements against the pictures on the website so I know where exactly to measure from etc.

Verified Buyer

Excellent harness for my dog he’s a big boy to strong for me on just a lead and collar the front ring on the harness stops him from pulling me. Quick delivery.
David Worboys
Verified Buyer

The dog harness was delivered promptly and on time. It seems to work well.
Verified Buyer

Well build and very easy to install ( according to my neighbour). Good price too and quick delivery. I would highly recomended.
Verified Buyer

I bought a flap which I thought was the right one, to replace an existing four-way flap, but it was too small. However, when I rang to check whether I could return it, the pet products man asked me about the flap I had and explained that I needed the four-way model for large cats. He gave me the model number so that I could request an exchange. Thanks so much.
Tina Letch
Verified Buyer

Would not recommend to anyone rubbish....
Verified Buyer

Faultless service, would definitely recommend.

Product delivered very promptly and at a very good price 10 out of 10
Lyn Shankar

Excellent service
Christopher Begeny
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly, fit perfectly, and came with a nice little set of instructions for installing! Thanks!!
Jon Wilding
Verified Buyer

The flap itself seems to work however the measurements aren’t the best.

Once the hole is cut out it leaves very little room for the holes for the screws. The tunnel won’t fit because of this

It also does not take into account the recess of the door panel which means it’s almost impossible to slide the night cover in.

It might be maybe I have fitted it wrong. It works and once I can get the dog to use it I’m sire it will be a welcomed addition to the house.

Just think the design is lacking

Excellent thank you
Jean Wadsworth
Verified Buyer

Easy site to use. Cat flap turned up quickly. Great price. Wish I'd found this site before.
Verified Buyer

Everything was nice and easy from ordering to fitting, product was described well to make sure the flap will fit to the frame and it did just perfect. Even cat enjoys it's new entrance, thank you.
Jan Wilson
Verified Buyer

It made the cats very happy to have their catflap back in working order and I was delighted to have the draught stopped and an easy installation process. Thank you.
Cumhur Gonul

Great service, fast delivery
Gerard Ashley
Verified Buyer

Good product easily swopped with old unit. If I were to be critical it could have arrived a couple of days sooner, other than that very satisfied.
Carole Lewis
Verified Buyer

Fitted perfectly where old one had been
Verified Buyer

Goods arrived on time, well packaged.
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,286 reviews