CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

How would you rate CatFlaps.co.uk?

"Fast delivery . Downside is replacement rubber ended up nearly 26 quid with vat and postage. So rather pricy"
"Very quick service. However the passport catflap has caused me nothing but trouble due to me having metal in my door. Please warn customers that microchip catflaps may not work on larger cats if you have metal in your door."
Brian Smith
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 2 replacement flaps. They arrived quickly What more Do you want from a company"
Robert Turnbull
Verified Buyer
"I needed to replace our catflap as it was no longer working correctly and after intense searching looking for a like for like replacement I came accross catflaps who had exactly what I was looking for it is now fitted and operating as required wonderful"
Virginia Clarke
Verified Buyer
"I was able to easily find the same unit to replace my existing broken cat flap. Great web site great service."
"Product exactly as described; fast delivery"
Sue Johnstone
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and cat flap arrived within Trot day’s. Thank you"
Elizabeth Westlake
Verified Buyer
"Exactly the cat flap we required to replace the one damaged by our ' monster cat'. Arrived within 24 hours and cheaper than local pet stores. Result!!"
"Very fast delivery and reasonable prices. The items I purchased were cheaper than on Amazon and from my local pet shop. Plus I get to support a local business. I purchased a bark collar and some Petsafe toys. The toys have lasted well considering I have terriers and one in particular who can usually render a toy useless within an hour. Today I made my second order in a week due to the satisfaction with the first one."
Gillian Brown
Verified Buyer
"Have had this type of catflap for many years and thought I'd update! Very pleased with product - amazing for price. Arrived incredibly quickly too."
"After twenty years of wear I needed a replacement. It arrived promptly and fitting easily into place without any problem"
Gary Richards
Verified Buyer
"very good prompt service with no hastles"
Cheri White
Verified Buyer
"It makes me happy, because my cat is happy, she can come and go as she pleases, without next doors cat following in!"
"Delivery was quick, the instructions to fit the panel were concise and easy to follow."
"Needed a replacement dog flap ! It was the clearest web site to find out which one we needed. The product arrived earlier than expected and was great value for money."
Lorna Frazer
Verified Buyer
"it was easy to have fitted. The flap itself is not shutting tightly as it should I will have to check it out to see why it is not closing correctly. Apart from that, all is fine"
Vera Abrams
Verified Buyer
"I like the look of it, but hope it will fit the existing hole, waiting for grandson to fit it. Other one had a bulldog trying to get through.!!. She broke it would you believe."
Rebecca Moloney
Verified Buyer
"Great product, great service and communication, quick delivery. Thank you."
"Excellent service as promised."
Alison Elks
Verified Buyer
"It was exactly what I needed and arrived in a very good time"
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 2,368 reviews