CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

How would you rate CatFlaps.co.uk ?

"Well organised web pages - easy to search. They have a good range of products on offer. This is the second Catflap I have purchased from the company within last few years and both have been as described and have worked well. Delivery has been prompt."
"Great customer service. We ordered the wrong item but this wasn’t an issue. Free returns and the correct item was sent out promptly."
"Good value"
"Ordered Mon 8th paid extra for express delivery it's now Saturday still nothing received. Tried to contact. No reply. Wondering if anything has been sent."
"They sent the wrong product but when I contacted them about it they dealt with it quickly & professionally and got me the right product very soon."
"Easy to fit and easy to use."
"Excellent, it does what it says."
"Would have been very good but for the plastic bolts."
"Delivery was a matter of days which was great as my old flap had broken. It only took me a few minutes to fit the new one."
"Delighted I found Catflaps on the internet. The website was very easy to use with all the information I required. I have received the catflap today and it will be fitted tomorrow. Thankyou for the prompt service."
"Fabulous, fast and efficient service and delivery."
"Great price, arrived sooner than expected. Can't ask for any more!"
"WE have just replaced our old Catmate cat flap after 10yes of service. So we ordered the same, delivery was fast and efficient. Only issue is the quality of the screws they now use. It’s in but not sure how I’ll get it out, but if it lasts as long as the last 1 I’ve got 10yes to wait!"
"This replaced an identical one wrecked by jet-fuelled dog. Didn't realise I could just have bought a replacement door! I had to use part of the old frame as the screw-holes on the new frame did not quite match the ones already drilled for the old door. All well now, pleased with door, it looks smart & the quality is good for the price."
"Very quick delivery,great product."
"Cannot review as I have not received my order."
"Have just installed it & so far no problems. We have collies & they are going through it easily. NIce & easy to put the cover on to make it secure. Will be interesting to see how long the flap lasts as dogs go through it quickly. Have bought a spare flap but at £20 a throw just hope they last quite a while."
"Great product good postal service recommend to pet lovers"
"We seem to be blessed with a cat that brakes the cat flap as this is the second purchase from Catflaps.co.uk. Both transactions were painless. The part I ordered was delivered securely packaged in a reasonable time frame. The customer support is excellent and when the cat breaks its flap again I will be coming back here. HIGHLY recommended and reasonably priced. Rory"
"The cat flap was as expected and was fitted without too many problems. The Hermes delivery was slow ,arrived 1/10/18, 6 days after I had received dispatch confirmation."
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 2,612 reviews