CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy

"Ordering was easy except you must change your website to show that you are unable to deliver outside of the UK. I got as far as paying and giving an address in France. However, this was quickly and effectively rectified with a quick response from catflaps.co.uk."
"Easy to fit. Quiet. Good value for money. The cats love it."
"Cat flap arrived the day after ordering - very good service and very competitive price"
"Ordered a replacement cat flap door. Product arrived very quickly. Very pleased with both product and service from this company."
"Thank you, great fast delivery."
"I was searching for a replacement door for my cat flap and was finding it difficult to find the exact match. Other websites didn’t have any dimensions listed which was essential to make the right purchase. CatFlaps.co.uk did and with a fair price made my purchase and it arrived the next day! Great service. I’ll definitely recommend them."
"Cat smashed through the door and needed a replacement quickly as it was rather drafty!! Can't fault the service provided, replacement arrived the next morning. 😁"
"Cat flap supplied quickly as ordered. It will replace an identical one damaged during a cat-fight repelling an unwanted visitor!"
"very fast dispatch and excellent quality cat flap doors. Will be buying from you only. Thank you."
"i have;nt yet opened the parcel it will be about 5weeks time. very fast delevery thanks."
"Just what I was looking for to replace my existing but old Staywell cat flap, easy to find what I was looking on the website and extremely quick delivery."
"Perfect replacement cat flap door thanks"
"Great service. Kept me informed of what stage my order was at. The products were just what I wanted and arrived a day after the order was placed. Can't ask for more."
"Done what it said it would do in the time it said it would do it. Perfectly happy with the service, however the box it came in was damaged, not the flap box, the carriage box, so that was down to the courier no doubt. But its Yodel so what does one expect, they dont give a fcuk about anything other than profit, so we'll let that bit slide. Apart from that, happy as a Bengal(which is what cat i have obvs)..."
"order came on time ,great service will continue to use this company.Thanks"
"Our dog decided to use the Staywell CATflap and broke it so only a replacement flap was needed rather than whole item. Clear description of the part I wanted so no confusion as to whether I was ordering the right part. Easy to order. Swift delivery. What's not to like? Vary good..."
"Most impressed at the price of my cat flap. For years I have been buying these from a pet shop at double the price and it is exactly the same one. When this needs replacing I shall be back again. Trouble is it might see the puddies out and also me, as we are all getting older. So easy to install – done within a few minutes."
"Excellent service, speedy delivery and the items ordered were great. Would definitely buy future products here :)"
"As yet haven’t revived item"
"always used this make of cat flap so chose the same to go in my new home. arrrived very quickly too. excellent service. thanks"
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,706 reviews