CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

How would you rate CatFlaps.co.uk ?

"Excellent advise, delivered on time and easy to fit. All we need now is a cat!! DB Cirencester"
"They delivery 2 days after ordering fitted the spare flap for the old cat flap no hassle .."
"excellent service, fast delivery (next day). I had one of these for many years and went wrong so replaced it. It is extremely effective at stopping my 6 month old puppy eating rubbish, dog mess and constant barking. Worked wonders before with my other dogs and has worked again within a couple of days. Would recommend both the product and Catflaps."
"Very good service. Cat flap and panel purchased, both easy to fit. Now just need to convince the cats to use it!!"
Nicolas Bertillon
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the doggie flap as expected in the timeframe specified."
"The cat flap was relatively easy to fit but took two attempts to register the microchip for one of my cats. It took a little while for one of the cats to feel confident to use it but once conquered was straightforward. It replaced a Staywell standad cat flap; it was the right size and the screws match up. We have been able to keep our home free of unwanted cats. They came in, stole our cat's food and left them frightened and timid."
"Carflaos.co.uk sold the Staywell Petpod cheaper than any other source that I could find. The whole process was easy and quick. Thank you."
Colin Burrell
Verified Buyer
"We had to replace our cat flap because the cat cracked the plastic screen. I took measurements and visited several pet shops to no avail. I sent a message to Cat Flaps who gave me the number of the cat flap that I wanted. It was delivered by Hermes within a few days. Super service."
Sandy Hendy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, item arrived very quickly and well packed. Will use again as very efficient and competitive price."
Kathryn Bushnell
Verified Buyer
"Easy company to deal with and excellent customer service provided at point of placing order"
"I received my cat flap withing 2 days of purchase. It was fitted well and all the cats are happy. I also saved a lot of money compared to what the charge is to get an engineer to fit it (£70 call out charge, and £40 for the catflap). I paid only a fraction of it. Thanks."
Edna Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very good product. Super fast delivery. Will certainly use again."
"Excellent customer service."
Tamasine Smith
Verified Buyer
"Good service, well packed item, fast delivery and good product priced sensibly."
John Richardson
"So easy to fit"
"Brilliant service, very rapid. My original cat flap was cracked in two when a stray Tom cat came in and rapidly ran back through it to get out again!! So glad that I was able to buy just the door instead of a complete cat flap. 😊😊"
James Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Good products, came a lot earlier than expected"
Alex Bagenal
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery. The Tracking didn't work on my phone but did work on my Desktop. I didn't understand about Express delivery, normal delivery was 2-3 days but no explanation of what paying the extra for express delivery meant. Anyway we got it quickly so thanks"
Milton Cornthwaite
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to assemble robust and well made"
"Great service, good price & exactly what needed to repair my cat flap...I now have two happy moggies again."
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,536 reviews