CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

2,070 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

How would you rate CatFlaps.co.uk?

Susanne Harding
Verified Buyer

Great price and very fast delivery!
Gavin Barker
Verified Buyer

Anti bark collar delivered but only worked for around 5 hours now won't turn on or off. Ordered x2 new batteries at a cost of £9.00 to see if that solves the problem if not will have to return.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Unsure of model number so provided measurements for replacement flap. Purchased their recommendation which fitted perfectly.
Verified Buyer

I am happy with the catflap but the man who put in a new d/g unit in another part of the conservatory explained that the whole pane of toughened glass will have to be replaced with another with the catflap fitted. My bank account is a bit fragile at the moment(We have only just moved) but I expect the situation to improve over time and then I can give a proper account of the catflap!
Gillian Hilton
Verified Buyer

Needed to replace my broken cat flap, this was perfect replacement. Cheaper than the original, was with me within two days. Would definitely recommend.
Lilian Woodward
Verified Buyer

I bought a Remote Commander dog spray collar which was the cheapest one I could find on the Internet (brand new). Delivery was very prompt and the ordering online painless. I would definitely buy from Catflaps.co.uk again in the future.
E Smith
Verified Buyer

Easy order process,great communication,prompt delivery,high quality product and value for money
Maggie Stock
Verified Buyer

This transaction was quick and easy ad I'm very happy with it
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery and at a good price...... can't improve on that!
ALAN GOOD

Delivered within 24 hours of ordering - product of good value
Kathy McCartney
Verified Buyer

I was so impressed how quickly the delivery was. Cat flap was very easy to install. There is a noise which is the chip being read when the cat passes through which seems to be putting my three cats from using it but that will take time. Up date to review 2 of my cats now using flap within 48 hrs. So AAA* for this cat flap
Maggie Ridgers
Verified Buyer

Had a problem with company delivering CatFlaps sorted with in an hour of being notified of problem. Thank you so much.
Verified Buyer

Cheapest price and really quick delivery

Good com's, quick delivery
Julie Jones
Verified Buyer

Order and delivery fine but water fountain was very noisy when working. Have requested a replacement so I will post a review when customer services have got in touch with me
John Tracey
Verified Buyer

Couldn't fault the delivery of the ordered item, a replacement cat flap door.
The cat flap however by petsafe/stay well is total utter rubbish! Would put off anyone buying. Our cat smashes the door open when we lock it, the mechanism for the infr-red lasted 2 weeks before breaking, and I've seen better quality fall out of xmas crackers. Very poorly designed and manufactured.
Verified Buyer

Good website, great prices, fast delivery
Ian Birch
Verified Buyer

Relatively easy to fit, instructions could be a little more clear but ok its a good sturdy product
June Trainor
Verified Buyer

Excellent product. Fast dispatch and delivery. Very good Company to deal with and would highly recommend. A *********
JULIA PEACE
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, especially when I chose to change delivery address after catflap had been dispatched. Catflap arrived very promptly and was easy to program.
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,070 reviews