CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

How would you rate CatFlaps.co.uk?

David Allan
Verified Buyer
"The price was competitive, dispatched promptly and arrived the next day. 5 stars is for Catflaps but would give far less to the delivery company. It is a shame Yodel are used for delivery. Yodel tracking website stated my package required a signature so I waited in all day only for delivery driver to just post the package through the letterbox with no signature required. Wasn't pleased staying at home for nothing."
Posted 1 hour ago
Christine Howard
Verified Buyer
"Cat flaps feeder means my cat can have midnight snacks and I get a full nights sleep. Bliss."
Alison March
Verified Buyer
"Very speedy, efficient service at a very competitive price. I was also given good advice before purchase by Mr Mike Balch by email. Highly recommended"
Ann Phillips
Verified Buyer
"good price and fast delivery"
"The cat flap was easy to put in the instructions were easy to follow, delivery was only 2 days after ordering, my snowy bengal is loving her new found freedom"
"I had a broken catflap, i needed a new one in a hurry. CatFlaps.co.uk delivered at a very good price within 36 hrs. Very happy."
"Dog collar was perfect and at the best price I could find. Easy to make payment and quick delivery"
"Very happy with service when I rang querying chip numbers. The cat flap is good but our cats are scared of it as it clunks noisily when they approach it then they run away."
"Efficient service with fast delivery. Quality products. The new cat flap was not a direct replacement for my old Staywell unit and required a slightly larger cut out in the door. A technical drawing or cutting template for the product would have been useful both before purchase and in the fitting instructions supplied."
"Very good item"
"excellent packaging and delivery. unit beeps, not as loud as my antibark units, and squirts well. Our 7.5month working cocker bitch has come into her first season so exercise outside is on the lead. Will try unit on her when we are able to resume letting her run loose."
Jenny Smith
Verified Buyer
"The easy of website and speed of delivery was incredibly good."
Pia Chamberlain
Verified Buyer
"The replacement cat flap arrived promptly and was exactly as ordered."
"Item I ordered was out of stock but I wasn't advised at the time of ordering so had to wait longer than I expected for item to arrive."
Lyndon Boyden
"Efficient service"
"Bought to replace broken cat flap it was a perfect match - the cat loves it"
Rajwant Cromar
Verified Buyer
"Very happy it arrived the next day."
"Purrrrfect grrreat cats love them"
Jane Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy to programme microchips, keeps unwanted cats out."
"You need to fiddle around with the dialti get the correct time , but it does the job and the food stays fresh."
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,484 reviews