Casino Football Reviews

32nd Floor
Euston Tower
286 Euston Rd

Tell us how Casino Football made you happy
Casino Football are a relatively new casino operator that I joined around August this year. They offer a great range of slot machine games as well as the mainstream Progressive jackpot games. I had a few issues with depositing funds, however the customer service team solved the issue within a few minute. ( I transposed my expiry date :( ) A top casino, with fantastic games and amazing support and help.
Fantastic value for money and super easy to use. I have been a member now for 4 weeks and cant recommend them enough. Great customer service and the games load very quickly.
A seriously great Casino, that actually offers "Honest Sign Up Bonuses". I have used over 4 other casinos over the past few years, and most of them offer very complex signup offers, that dont amount to much. This casino offers a few different types and they are all easy to understand and gain from. The site speed is pretty quick, even on my 3G phone. Top marks from me and I highly recommend them.
Casino Football is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews