Cashasap Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cashasap
"Very helpful, quick access to money. Able to return early to save on interest."
"No fuss. A very respectable interest rate and extremely quick payouts."
"Fast efficient service.Always there when I need. Them"
"Good cheap and fast"
"Excellent quick service"
"never had a problem and can repay loan early."
"Very very quick cash transferred within minutes not hours or days easy to use"
Hi Gary,

We are so happy to hear that you like our fast transfer times and that you were pleased with our service.

cashasap.co.uk
"Be very careful very expensive interest rates. One minute it will give you alone one minute it will not Never understand why even my Credit rating is the same. I would try cashflot or peachy if I was you it’s a lot cheaper"
Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service on this occasion.

We aim to offer a competitive service to our customers and our interest rate is actually lower than the FCA daily interest rate cap.

We understand that it can be disappointing when a loan application is not approved, particularly when you have borrowed responsibly on a previous occasions, however as a responsible lender we have to ensure that we assess each customer's application based on the latest information available to us at the time of each individual application. This means that sometimes we are not able to approve an existing customer's application.

If you email info@cashasap.co.uk we can provide further details.

We are sorry that we were unable to assist you financially on this occasion.

cashasap.co.uk
"Renewed my loan with Cashasap,all sorted within the hour with no fuss at all,all in all a very good service"
Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our service.

We always aim to provide the very best customer service with an easy-to-use, fast and transparent application process so we are very happy that we were able to help you.

"Got me what I wanted"