Car Trader Reviews

of reviewers recommend Car Trader
Read Car Trader Reviews

About Car Trader:

Car Trader is a car buying business primarily based online

Tell us how Car Trader made you happy
Hassle free purchace of my old car. Viewed the car, agreed a fair price and payed very quickly with no hidden charges.
No fuss no hard selling brilliant service
Great service. Hassle free and straightforward.
Good service best price very happy. polite pleasant and friendly.
Suzie was very helpful and polite. Made an acceptable off via email for 2 cars. Came the same day to inspect the cars, paid instantly and took them away. Highly recommended
Communication was great, very polite and easy to talk to. They did and said everything they said they would . Lovely people . Thank you .
Hi Suzie Just to let you know we couldn’t reach an amicable agreement so I am going to have another think on the way forward with my car. Would also like to say Tom was very pleasant, efficient and thorough whilst explaining everything to me, so all credit to him, excellent ambassador for your company. Sorry it didn’t work out but thank you to you and Tom for trying Kind regards Roger Ashley
Sold my Mini To Car Trader they didnt charge any fees, they gave me a good price for it and the whole process was fast and painless.
Really good at their job. No more to be said
Car Trader came as requested efficient service Craig was a nice person with a good demeanour all in all would recommend Car Trader to anyone.
Fast and friendly service from all the team at Car Trader. Made the whole sale process a pleasure without any of the stress one dreads when selling a car and a very fair price.
Nice polite staff, Steve and Jason. Satisfactory realistic offer for my car. Fast payment. Would definately use again.
Craig from car trader turned up on time and was very pleasant. After spending a while looking over my car, they paid the agreed amount by bank transfer. Easy to deal with.
Craig arrived on time friendly and polite and explained things well !! Would recommend :)
Came on time checked everything as expected and made a good offer
Very good. Had good look round the car and made a fair offer. Thank you very much.
Using Car Trader to sell my Porsche was the best decision I could have made, not only did James offer more than main dealer Porsche, Steve came to my house to finalise the deal, we were sorted within the hour even though it was a high value purchase. I would use these guys again without hesitation! Highly recommended. Thanks M.R.
Happy, satisfied, straight foward sale easy to deal with. Perfect.
Very genuine from start to finish. Collected my car (Range Rover Evoque) within 24 hours of my enquiry, a little negotiation on the day as I had scuffed a couple of alloy wheels but all very fair. Money in the bank in less than 10 minutes, Craig didn’t even have time to finish the cup of tea I made him!
Did exactly what they said very helpful
Car Trader is rated 4.74 based on 43 reviews