cartbright.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cartbright.uk

Tell us how cartbright.uk made you happy
Ordered in November, No sign of items 2 months later, Don't respond to emails. Don't trust them with your money.
Same as every one else, ordered November no sign of item my last email from them was them telling me they would contact transporter, hope my credit card will pay me back
Scam, no items recieved wee boys Christmas present, they should be ashamed! Been two months now
Shocking stay away
How I wish I had read the reviews before ordering anything from this sham of a company, everything I have read of the complaints has happened to me. 15-20 days delivery date, back in October! Offered extended warranty due to the delay, generic answers to emails. AVOID
Company is scam. Avoid at all costs. Bunch of no good thieves.
Scam company, do not purchase anything you will never receive what you've payed for. Outright thieves and scum of the earth. I hope they get there comeuppance.
Same as all the other reviews. Ordered goods, then told there would be a delay in delivery. Autoreply whenever I email the company. One big scam? I've contacted my credit card company now as I know the goods won't arrive.
I'm in the same boat as everyone else, purchased goods in plenty of time for Christmas and have had the same 15/20 days delay reply, then nothing else since
Ordered on 12th November. Got an email a week after saying it will take 15-20 days delay. It has been over 6 weeks and not heard anything sent emails no response to my refund request. Bluntly scamming people. Will report to the bank and their payment service provide. No phone number only an email address which doesn’t get responded too. I am leaving a review after trying everything else.
I also been scammed by this company. Order steam iron. Get email to say that it's being ordered from China. The order will take 20 to 30 days to arrive. I contacted customer service to be told that DHL will contact me with tracking number. 2 month's later still not had my goods . Cannot get refund they are a scam online organised crime group. I wish I could get them investigated .
They are a scam I have had the same experience and still have to spend again to get my daughters gift I feel so sick how can these scammers be stopped
Same as previous reviews. Looks like a scam No items received, no answer to emails.
i am having the same problem, payment taken and have never received the item ordered. please dont buy from these crooks
well got to the stage where they are sending a tracking number for CHINA Post and surprise surprise it doesnt work. Totally wrecked xmas for my daughter how can they expect some one to pay another £200 for a hairdryer, should be ashamed of themselves
No communication with regards to my goods being delivered avoid company as they take ur money but don't deliver the goods. This company should be stopped!
Same problem. No goods sent. Excuses one after another. I'm amazed that they reply to emails. Just keeping up the pretence. They have no shame, they cheat honest people out of their money.
Same experience as others. Con merchants.
Under no circumstances buy anything from this company.They are scam artists take your money then tell you a few days later that goods are delayed due to high sales and that your item will be sent within 15-20 days ,that is not true ,you can email till the cows come home and then you will get pathetic excuses ,do not trust them one bit.Anyone who has paid by c/c contact your bank immediately for a refund these people should be prosecuted for the way they trade and all of their web sites taken down.
Unfortunately same story for me, I've been experienced to be scammed as well? What can we do now?
cartbright.uk is rated 1.00 based on 45 reviews