Carsmetic Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Carsmetic Ltd

How would you rate Carsmetic Ltd ?

"The equipment I bought was at a unbeatable price. The fast delivery & easy to use web site make this a winner for me. I am happy buy any future garage equipment from Carsmetic LTD F.J Harlow"
".delivered on time"
"Good product despatched promptly . Was not so impressed when the TNT courier turned up on his own. Had to help him lift palletised box to the house. Instruction on safe clearly state requires two man delivery."
Sorry to hear our service was let down by the courier, Your comments have been noted and will be taken up with TNT.
Kind Regards
Katie
Carsmetic Ltd
"Pile of crap can't even grip a sandard car brake line, the bit that's supposed to hold the pipe is to big even on its smallest setting if your a diy mechanic and buying this for your tool arsenal look elsewhere. This was the biggest waste of £30 I've ever spent, I've just continued to borrow a friends brake kit..."
The Sealey AK5063 is a very popular tool and normally works very well. Please, if you feel the tool is not operating as it should contact us to return it. All Sealey hand tools have a lifetime guarantee.
Carsmetic Ltd is rated 2.50 based on 4 reviews