CarShop Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend CarShop

How would you rate CarShop ?

James Pierce
"Terrible after sales experience from customer services Doncaster having purchased a BMW33d from them recently. I would never buy another vehicle from them. One word to describe the experience. Awful."
Kevin Falcus
"Quality of product and personal email to thank me for my custom"
Philip Jones
"Car shop in Cardiff could not do enough for me and they were very professional. thanks guys."
SHYAMAL KUMAR
"I have recently purchased my car from CarShop, Northampton, their service in their premises (Showroom, Service Centre) was really very good. Stuffs are knowledgeable and friendly, they help so quickly to arrange the car to show me and made everything on right time and in right order and finally I got the car deliver to me within a day. It was a nice experience with CarShop, Northampton. I am happy and would like to recommend CarShop to my friends and others. Service centre stuffs are very nice to their customer and capable to handle query or response without delay a long. I went there without prior appointment but still they respond very quickly which is really remarkable."
CarShop is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews