CarShop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CarShop

How would you rate CarShop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
SHYAMAL KUMAR

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CarShop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
SHYAMAL KUMAR
"I have recently purchased my car from CarShop, Northampton, their service in their premises (Showroom, Service Centre) was really very good. Stuffs are knowledgeable and friendly, they help so quickly to arrange the car to show me and made everything on right time and in right order and finally I got the car deliver to me within a day. It was a nice experience with CarShop, Northampton. I am happy and would like to recommend CarShop to my friends and others. Service centre stuffs are very nice to their customer and capable to handle query or response without delay a long. I went there without prior appointment but still they respond very quickly which is really remarkable."
CarShop is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews