Cars Undercover Ltd Reviews

Cars Undercover Ltd have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service. Full Insights

91% of reviewers recommend Cars Undercover Ltd
4PM
4PM

customerservice@carsundercover.com

46, Houghton Place

How would you rate Cars Undercover Ltd ?

"One small issue but sorted it out very quickly 4out 5 would recommend"
"Bought a waterproof half/top cover for my husband as a christmas present. I have to say he was initially a bit underwhelmed, not really expecting to get much use from it. That totally changed with the heavy snow this past few days, he now really appreciates it. Easy for one person to put on and off, very snug fit (new shape TT) saves him so much time and of course it protects his baby. Definitely earned it's keep this week."
"The carcover arrived promptly, and was exactly as described. Covers my car fully, and is robust. It has already afforded great protection against bird droppings and bad weather. Very happy customer. Would highly recommend."
"The covers aren't cheap, but the quality of construction, the generous size and the ease of putting them on (even on my own) made them worth the money. I bought 2, and they are doing a great job of protecting my cars from the birds and the sap."
"Great, speedy service."
"Very fast delivery Good product for the price"
"Great product, perfect fit"
"Easy to do business with and supplied a quality product quickly. Exceeded my expectations."
"A good prompt service. Were very quick to point out and solve the fact that I had accidentally sent an order twice."
"Cover did what it said on the box, quick easy to fit, covering roof, Windows and part of boot, will keep the rain OUT. Plus, it folds up small, for storage Wish we had bought one, ages ago"
"Excellent product and service"
"Product is excellent- just the job"
"The cover fits perfectly I like it, I bought it because my car is new and there are three trees where l live they continuely sticky seeds,sap and catkins which leave a mess all over my cars in the past."
"Quick delivery of a quality product. Ordered by car type and the fit is perfect and great value for money."
"The cover is a very bad fit for my car. I gave the make model and year but for the price I was very disappointed in the fit."
"thank you for your very fast and efficient service, I am very pleased with my new cover"
"ITS A VERY COVERSUM COVER"
"Very pleased with the response time. Arrived quickly. The cover is in a useful bag. I will be using the cover when the car is left on the drive for a couple of months."
"quick delivery and so far looks like a great product - fits well"
"Delighted!"
Thanks for the feedback Alan. Glad you are pleased with your cover :-)
Cars Undercover Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 69 reviews