CarRentals.co.uk Reviews

1 The Square, Lightwater

Categories:
Car Hire
Travel

How would you rate CarRentals.co.uk ?

"Hello Hidden fees like high deposits , limited mileage , insurance. Once you pay they will provide you with information, which clearly against human rights . Not recommended at all."
"Easy and we a good price.easy to pick up and drop off"
"Because I always use you and are very satisfied"
"Good pric and great previous rental service"
"Easy to use and clear information. Email confirmation received promptly. Now to see if all goes smoothly at the car pick up."
"It was easy to book and organise, prices were great too. You also spelt out clearly what was included and what was not covered."
"Easy , helpful agent in Geneva (Sixt) and nice car (Flikkr)"
"I’m don’t want to"
"They cover every place I've ever wanted to go to and I've never found a better price, let alone one that meets their levels of service. These days, I never use anyone else."
"Your service helps to make magic trip in Italy"
"good value"
"Excellent price, easy to use website, no hidden charges. A good vehicle supplied. Full to full availability for fuelling. Good , friendly helpful staff at the airport."
"Very easy to use!"
"Cheap price"
"I love the amount of choices that the site compares against. I feel like I can trust this to be the cheapest available price and then once you choose the car, it is so easy to book."
"gave me the info I wanted, but didn't take me through directly to dealer. So just re-googled using info provided"
"Good pricing agregator, but login and change country behavior is very unusual. I tried 5 times to undestand that I can’t login and that pricing changed with country"
"Simple and easy to use site and you know exactly what you are getting thanks"
"Easy car rental booking"
"Collection of the car was straightforward and car in good condition. Would use again"
CarRentals.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 1,538 reviews